Xmas/New Year trip report - Day Five!!!

maleficent_man

DIS Veteran
Sunday 1 January 2006

Up at 8.30 and got ready...shattered!! Got the bus over to the park. Went in and saw some characters out and about...Genie was simply running around....very strange!!

Took a walk up Main Street and through the castle...they were handing out free hot choc so we grabbed a couple - was yummy! Took a quick ride on Pinnochio and then over to Peter Pan - grabbed a couple of fastpasses and did it without a wait. Over and did Teacups - which I love and then a walk on for Snow White - the park was really quiet!

Got some more free hot choc and went down and were the second people in the queue waiting for Mickey to come out - he did and gave me a big hug! Bless him! Got my pic taken and then went into Central Plaza - got pics with Chip and Dale and Wendel. Cinders was also out in the Princess queue. Took a walk down Main Street and went into the Emporium to look at pins. Out and saw Minnine and chatted to some Cast Members.

Up to Central Plaza and got a wave from Cinders! Had a look in the crystal shop in the castle and then got some more free hot choc....it was such a nice treat from Disney! As we were walking through Fantasyland we saw a Cast Member cut free a whole set of Balloons - it was bizarre seeing them all fly away!! I managed to nab a Mickey and tie him to my back...for a while at least - I set him free after not too long! We walked over to Frontierland and got a fastpass for Big Thunder and also did it - was great!

We came out and went down Main Street and got some coffee and pain au chocs and had a seat. We got a wave from Aurora and went into Fantasyland and used our fastpass for Peter Pan and got another one for later. We went over into Belle’s Christmas Village and got a spot right at the front for my fav show!! Afterwards I got a pic with Belle and the other villagers. We quickly went over to see if we could get into Mickey’s Christmas show in Fantasyland but it was busy.

We came out and walked down through the Castle and out of the park. We took a walk over to the village and into Annette’s. We were sat upstairs - it was lovely - both had burgers and garlic bread! I really like it in here. We took a walk over to the Studios. Mum bought me cool Tinkerbell and Aurora phone hangers!! Into the Main Store and I got the Xmas lanyard and a lovely Jessica Rabbit tea-towel! Saw Woody and Jessie out. Went into the Academy and then walked up to RNR....wait was something like 40 mins.

White Witch was out at the Narnia set for pics....OMG! She was frightening......she made me remove my ridiculous horns, bow down at her feet, kiss her hand...she even told everyone gathered that I looked ridiculous! She was fab!!! Saw the Goofy show again. Went to the store at the front of the park and finally found the LE Tinkerbell pin I had been looking for and also got a little Tink statue as well.

We came out and headed back to the Park. Saw the Carollers out and went into Walt’s to amend my reservation for dinner to tomorrow for lunch. We went up to Fantasyland and grabbed a spot for the end of the parade - was fab! Saw our friend again!! You’ll never guess what we did next....yup - Belle’s show! We went over and got in just as Mickey’s Christmas was beginning...was funny! Minnie kissing Santa under the misletoe.......but Mickey doesn’t mind, he’s not the jealous kind!! It was hilarious!

We walked through Castle into Central Plaza - grabbed a spot right at the front for the Enchanted Fairytale Ceremony - chatted to two English girls for ages about all things Disney - got some popcorn and waited for the show to start! Was a great show! Mickey and Minnie spent ages with us - I even got to kiss Minnie’s hand!! Many of my favs from Belle’s show were in the show and gave us a wave! My feet were totally frozen once it was over!

We went over and did Space Mountain - front row! Went into Fantasyland and then decided to grab a spot by Winnie the Pooh’s stage so we could see Maleficent’s transformation in Fantillusion. Had a fantastic seat! Great place to see Tinkerbell up close! Saw our friend in the parade again and then got some fab pics of Maleficent during the transformation.

Walked up past the well at the side of the Castle into Fantasyland. Into Snow White shop and got a cuddly Clochette, Tink mug and also a Tink bag for Mum! Went around and did a walk on for Pirates - fabulous! Over and did Phantom Manor....instead of ususal queue walked up the steps right at the front of the Manor...was great!!

Park was now closed so we walked down through Main Street and had a look in Emporium - got a Belle pin to remind me of the show! Over to the sweet shop and got some yummy tutti frutti sticks....yum! Checked in City Hall about Park hours for tomorrow. Out and over to Village - looked in Gallery - was looking for Tinkerbell pin set. Out and got bus back to Kyriad...can’t believe we have to go home tomorrow!!

Oh, what a shame - the last full day, but as always you filled every moment!! You must have spent a lot this holiday!!! I sort of get the impression you quite like Belle's Musical Medley!!! :rotfl:

We have never seen Woody and Jesse - lucky you! Hope you make it to walts tomorrow..great report again

Kaye :goodvibes

I've loved everyday of your trippie, wish there was more but I can't complain as I didn't do a trippie!! and everyone in the clique hates me :rotfl:

tialucy said:
I've loved everyday of your trippie, wish there was more but I can't complain as I didn't do a trippie!! and everyone in the clique hates me :rotfl:
Don't say "clique" - it's a sensitive word just now!!! ;) :rotfl: And secondly we could never hate you!!! We just love reading people's thoughts and experiences of DLP so we love trippies. Still time to change your mind!!!!! :teeth: :rotfl:

tialucy said:
Not at all Tia... although we'd love you even more if you did one :love1: ;)

diberry said:
Don't say "clique" - it's a sensitive word just now!!! ;) :rotfl: And secondly we could never hate you!!! We just love reading people's thoughts and experiences of DLP so we love trippies. Still time to change your mind!!!!! :teeth: :rotfl:

Sorry Di, I will try not to use the "C" word again :scared:

Cyrano said:
Not at all Tia... although we'd love you even more if you did one :love1: ;)

I promise to do one next time if it means you'll love me more. And I hope this is a lesson to everyone (cos I'm sure I'm not the only one)... DO A TRIPPIE!! ;)

Wow another busy day! And I can't believe Disney gave stuff out for free!!!

:goodvibes AWWWW ...... Annette's burgers ! DE_LI_CI_O_U_S !!!!!!
You made me think of our last trip ... less than 6 days ago !! :sad: :sad:

Our server went off her way ... and the LATTE she brought me was as marvellous as my special burger !!! :goodvibes :goodvibes

Thanks for sharing !!!
Laura :flower:

No free hot chocs going on when we were there :sad1: all this talk about trippies reminds me that it's about time I finished mine.....sorry for the delay! I was hoping to get a usb extension so I could plug in the camera and then I can put up the photos...maybe tomorrow!

What a fabulous day you had - it brings back lovely memories of it all for me. :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter