• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Xmas ideas for 7 yr old boy

firstwdw

DIS Veteran
What are you getting your 7 year old boy this year?!? I need to get started this week! He had some wishes but I like to add in some surprises too!!!

Op here: anything to do with engineering, space, rockets, planes, remote controls- loves Goofy from Disney. He wants a nerf gun that shoots foam balls, not darts- not sure that exists!

Ds turned 8 nov 3. He is getting Knex and snap circuits, explosion water gun, Legos, books, rockets, smithsonian science kit (there was three different sets fun one at Costco), skylanders starter kit.

Last year he got a new bike, beginner chemistry set, Legos, Xbox game, and other stuff I fail to remember lol

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Adding: he got a hex bug for his birthday and both boys love them so we will likely add a few more of those

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Mine are heavy into Star Wars this year, so Star Wars Star Wars Star Wars. Some action figures as well as a Millenium Falcon and a few other ships.

They're also getting a k'nex set, a couple of science kits, and some books (both of my kids love reading). They'll also get a couple of movies each and I'm hoping to get Epic Mickey 2 if I can talk dh into it :)

We're skipping the legos because honestly we have too many and I don't care how much they want it, they're not getting a Death Star Lego set for hundreds of dollars that they probably can't quite put together :)

Big hits in our household recently have been board games, sports equipment (they play each other constantly in the back yard), and you guessed it... Star Wars toys.

The ONLY thing that my 8 year old keeps asking for with any enthusiasm, and has asked for since this summer when he was still 7, is the Hot Wheels Terrain Twister. If your guy likes RC vehicles, check that out. It's almost 80 bucks, but I got it on sale at Walmart for around 75 I think.

He also wanted one of those little RC helicopters but I didn't want that thing flying through my house!

Op here: anything to do with engineering, space, rockets, planes, remote controls- loves Goofy from Disney. He wants a nerf gun that shoots foam balls, not darts- not sure that exists!

The nerf guns that shoot foam balls do exist but Hasbro no longer makes them - they're called the Nerf Reactor or the Nerf Buzz Saw. You can still get them new on E-bay though.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odk...2045573.m570.l1313&_nkw=nerf+reactor&_sacat=0

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odk...045573.m570.l1313&_nkw=nerf+Buzz+Saw&_sacat=0

You might also find one on clearance in a random store.

If those aren't what he's talking about they also make one called the Vortex that shoots round foam disks.

Klutz makes some great activity books for kids that age, especially a kid who is interested in science.

My seven year old is getting Legos, Playmobil and a small RC car for Hanukkah.

My 6 1/2 year old is asking for (not necessarily getting, but asking for): a Wii, 3DS, Mario and Sonic Olympic games, Mario and Sonic Toys, and a real piggy bank (preferably Hamm, but haven't seen that yet).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter