• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Xcaret Map?

wdwprincess03

Mouseketeer
I thought a while ago someone had posted a map in English of Xcaret. I searched but couldn't find it. Does anyone know where I could find one? The Xcaret website only has one in spanish.

Also, does anyone have any good tips for Xcaret?

I thought a while ago someone had posted a map in English of Xcaret. I searched but couldn't find it. Does anyone know where I could find one? The Xcaret website only has one in spanish.

Also, does anyone have any good tips for Xcaret?

Why do you need the map now? It is an awesome place and well worth a visit. As for suggestions, bring plenty of water - it can be very hot there no matter the time of year (we've only been in February and it was hotter than anywhere else!). The cemetery is incredible - you just have to see it to understand. The baby sea turtles are also fun to see. We didn't snorkel the lagoon that takes you into caves but everyone who does it says it is great but the water is very cool and some young kids might be scared of the dark in the caves. There are 2 main parks on the Riviera Maya - Xcaret and Xel-Ha. Xcaret has more land-based activities while Xel-Ha is all about the water. But, Xcaret does offer lots of water activities too. Hard it fit it all in with a short day visit.

I read that you don't have a lot of time there, so I was going to look at the map and figure out what exactly we want to do.

Thanks for that site txtwins2000!

I still have a map from when DH and I went to Cancun! Ill get it posted as soon as I can today or first thing tomorrow. Check back and Ill have a link. Ir is an amazing place and the underground river is a must!

Sorry, since I'm a forum newbie here, I'm not allowed to post the hyperlinks, or apparently, anything that is interpreted as a URL :confused3

Here's the address to the interactive map:

xcaret.com/map

and to a PDF map:

xcaret.com/images/xcaret/servicies/map.pdf

Hope you know some Spanish :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter