• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

xbox 360

seaturtledude

Dancin' with the GrooGrux King
i'm buying an xbox 360 pro tonight..what should i buy:
cod4 or halo 3? oh.. and do the new xbox's come with the free trial of gold(live)? thanks!

seaturtledude

Call Of Duty: World At War has Co Op but COD4 has a little longer lastinge multiplayer mechanic. Halo gets annoying because of some of the people who play it. Mass Effect and Bioshock are really good too.

Based on what I've read i believe cod4 is the way to go. off topic: does mass effect have live, and if so is it good?

Based on what I've read i believe cod4 is the way to go. off topic: does mass effect have live, and if so is it good?

No, it's just single player. But it is quite lengthy and because it is an RPG you can play it twice and get different story scenarios. There is downloadable content that edds some extra depth to the story.

Hey thanks for the input everyone, I ended up buying the pro, and getting cod4 used =].

Nice, COD 4 is a great game. IMO it's a lot more fun than Halo 3. Gears of War 2 and Bioshock are also great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter