• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

X-mas Cards

Dis Mama

Earning My Ears
X-Mas Cards
Can you choose any of the photos from any of the days to be your Disney X-mas card photo? Will Minnie and Mickey be dressed for the Holidays by November 26, 2005?

Lisa

You can use any of the pictures taken during the cruise. If you order after 5pm Friday (on the 7 day cruise), you may be charged an extra $10 for shipping. Before then, you will have the cards before you disembark. Hope this helps and have fun!!! :earboy2:

Yes, as long as their photographer took them they will make any of them into the card.

Thanks for the feedback!!! Are there any favorite postcard settings? Or is there only one background?

Dis Mama, I cannot believe the time is here! :teeth:
About the pictures, we wanted to get our christmas cards done on the cruise as well, and I am so excited to hear that Mickey and Minnie will be dressed for Christmas!!
When I researched it...there is a pretty long thread that had people's christmas cards that they got onboard and the prices (which did not seem unreasonable at all!). It looked like there were many backgrounds and card styles to choose from. Some liked the all-white background, and others had the other backgrounds. THey were really cute!

We did our Christmas cards on the cruise, back in Sept. We ended up using a picture that we took with Mickey on CC. There are several different backgrounds, and you can choose what you want them to say. Now, as for ordering on the last night, I ordered mine the last night at around 9pm and they told me to come back after 7am on disembarkation day, and they would have them ready, and they did.

Can you point me to the thread on costs? We are sailing in a few weeks and hope to have some Christmas Cards made. Thank you.

Can you point me to the thread on costs? We are sailing in a few weeks and hope to have some Christmas Cards made. Thank you.

I was just looking for cruise christmas cards from the magic or wonder, do they just sell christmas cards onboard?

There were 4 different cards to chose from - 1 vertical and 3 horizontal. Also, the prices weren't bad. I paid $39.95 for 50 cards. We chose one with Mickey at CC. They're really cute! Good Luck! :sunny:

does anyone have pics of the christmas cards? i would like to try to get some, we dont cruise untl dec.31 and i would like to mail my cards before we go.

Christmas card thread. Here is a picture from it that has the different styles that you can choose from (they may have changed since August when this was posted):
ShuttersPhotoGreetingCards.jpg

and here is the thread which gives all the details on cost, etc. I do not know how to post a link, so we will see if this works.
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=880137&page=1&pp=15&highlight=christmas+cards

I haven't read the other Christmas card thread, so this info might be there. But wanted to add it here, too.

That poster offering the cards looks like what they had when we cruised Oct. 22nd. One thing I didn't realize is that you have to purchase the picture you want to use on your cards. I chose the card all the way to the left on the poster, as it was the least "cutesy." It's just my husband and myself, no kids, so we didn't really want one with the characters. I chose the formal picture of us standing in front of the ship, and the card I chose has tiny ships all over it, so it looked really good. But I didn't realize I would have to first pay for the 8x10 picture, which was $19.95, THEN pay for my 50 cards, which was $39.95 (I think). I thought they could just USE the picture, but no, you have to BUY it. I didn't really need or want that 8x10, so technically my $40 cards were $60 with the cost of the picture. Just be prepared for that.

I ordered 50 cards and when I counted them this week I had 55, so that was a nice bonus. Don't know if this was just me, or their regular practice, but the envelopes aren't the right size. The cards fit, but the envelopes are too long. They are a regular #10 business envelope, which is 9 1/2 inches long, I think. The cards only need the envelopes that are 8 1/8 inches long. Don't know if they were out of them, or they just use the #10s. It was a bit annoying to me, as I'm such a perfectionist. I tried to buy the other size at an office supply store, but couldn't find them, so just used the #10s.

I saw a few families dressed in Christmas clothes and thought that was such a great idea. This was in October, remember. They had Christmas sweaters on for the pictures (then I guess went back to their room to change). Wish I'd thought of that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter