Wyndham Palace

Rain

DIS Veteran
We have booked Wyndham palace hotel for two weeks commencing 29th November. I would be grateful for any information on the hotel and the weather.
Thank you:wave: :Pinkbounc

What kind of information are you looking for? I stayed there in May ... Maybe I could help with some of your questions :p

I would ask for a room further away from the elevators ... the rooms aren't very sound proof ... ours wasn't :(

Make sure you sign up for Wyndham ByRequest and you'll get free local calling, 800 calls ... well you can check out the link :) If you do sign up for the program, call the hotel (directly, not the reservation center) and make sure they have your ByRequest on file ...

Many thanks for reply,
Questions, Are the pools warm, are the rooms clean and comfortable, What are the resturaunts like, Where should you request a roon when you do not like high floors. Any tips or information would be great. Did you use the park shuttle bus?

if your not locked into your ressies for whydom check out the special at courtyard by marriott....we stayed at both and liked marriott much better...better service..bigger rooms and a good breakfast buffet ...plus marritt is having a special on rooms call the hotel directy and ask for 100 yrs of magic rate..also reques a tower room on downtown disney side..youll really like it

Questions, Are the pools warm, are the rooms clean and comfortable, What are the resturaunts like, Where should you request a roon when you do not like high floors. Any tips or information would be great. Did you use the park shuttle bus?

The rooms were great! Very clean :) I thought housekeeping did a great job ... They're quite accomodating if you need extra blankets, pillows etc. I'm not too sure about room requests, I never thought of making one ... but I'd phone or fax the hotel directly. I think the rooms are about 350 sq feet +.

We only ate at the Watercrest Restaurant for the breakfast buffet since it was included with the package. It was so-so ... Typical stuff ... bagels, pancakes, eggs, bacon, fruit .. :p The character breakfast on Sunday gets crowded so get there early so you don't have to wait for a table. The mini market is expensive :( ... you're better off walking across to DD to grab drinks and sandwiches.

The shuttle bus was pretty good, but it does stop to pick up guests at the Hilton. If you're going to Typhoon Lagoon, its faster to take a taxi (about $4).

The pool was never crowded (strange), but when its hot you might have trouble finding a chair.

Any other questions let me know :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter