Wyndham Palace Info Please

BuhByeNebraska

Earning My Ears
Are there any special rooms to seek out at the Wyndham Palace. I will be there in late December. The low rise buildings near the pool (if it's warm enough to swim) would be great for my family , location wise. They think they are fish ! Do any of the tower rooms have a view of the Epcot fireworks? Is there an observation area? I haven't seen any pics of the hotel rooms while scanning the forums. Links please !

I will be staying there next week, i will let you know how it is.
There are pics posted with very nice views. go to seach and see if you can find them.
mrsmom

We have stayed there 2 times & each time we requested first floor poolside in the annex (small bldg) & have gotten it. I like those rooms with the kids...my kids are 8,13 &14. they go right out the sliding glass doors to the pool & I can sit on the patio.... As far as seeing the fireworks, yes there are rooms that will have that view. If you don't get one, you can always go up to the 27th floor where they have a lounge & resturant and view them from the lounge. We have done that & actually have seen Universal's fireworks while Magic Kingdoms were going on.....it was pretty cool to see the both at the same time.....

Don't forget to sign up for Wyndham By Request - it is a great program and they try to accomodate and upgrade you. You also get free snacks and beverages upon arrival. We loved the room in the tower (15th floor if I remember correctly).

I think I read somewhere that there is a fun lounge at the Wyndham Palace. Has anyone been there and what is it that makes it a good time?

Does anyone have a link for pictures of the Recreation Island rooms? The tower looks lovely, but an elevator/height person isn't me. Are all the RI rooms suites?

I'd also like to know about the "fun" lounge. Thanks !!!

Log on to WWW.Wyndham.com & select "Wyndham by Request". It walks you through it very easily. If you win a Priceline Bid, you must call the 800 number and have your priceline reservation # linked to your By Request number. They are very accomodating. I saw Wyndham was listed in this year's entertainment coupon book.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter