Wyndham by Request

Bella the Ball 360

Keyboarding is not my thing excuse typos.<br><font
I have seen this posted in many different threads and was curious what exactly it is. Is it a free service? HOw do you join and what are the benefits. I am staying at the Wyndham Palms Country Club resort and was wondering if it would be worthwhile to join. Thanks.

Here are some things I received from Wyndham by request:

Early check in/late check out by request if they have it available.
They always have my bottled water, a small bottle of wine and cheese/crackers waiting - if they don't call the front desk - they will bring it!
They always bring us a local newspaper
Feather Pillows - by request
They give you points for free upgrades/rooms
They alert you by email on specials - they had one sale that gave us 50% off any rooms for the rest of the year all over the US.....for 48 hours only. I got some great deals those 2 days. (like 55.00 a night in Downtown Tampa for a convention that my collegues paid $150 a night)

I did not give them my CC# for the membership - that is only if you want to. Just make sure they have your membership # attached to your reservation. It is best to call the hotel and check. Worth the registration and the effort

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter