Wyndham Bonnet Creek - such a hidden gem!

Rosebud123

DIS Veteran
Does it shock you that you can rent a two bedroom here for $120 a night, including taxes and free parking???!!!! We had our first stay here for 10 nights in April and I can't ever imagine going back to a WDW hotel!

I was just reading a blog about the new Art of Animation hotel (has a bunch of family suites) and it's so ugly (IMO) and so much more expensive than WBC!

I just think WBC is absolutely incredible, especially for the price! Can't believe more people don't stay here. It's so gorgeous and so close to everything.

Can't wait to go back.

Glad to hear that! We just booked a 2 bedroom for this August.....we can't wait!

Agreed! We just stayed last month, we only paid $75 a night (taxes included) for a 2 bedroom! Had a wonderful experience, will def stay there again.

Good to know, we are leaving tomorrow for an 8 day stay at WBC. I was incredibly nervous about staying off property this time, but after reading all the WBC reviews, I think we made a good choice! :thumbsup2

I love seeing post like this! We have booked BC for October. Its our first off site in MANY years and I am hoping we love it too...because the price cant be beat!

We are also trying WBC for the first time, staying 2 weeks. Disney hotel prices were climbing so high and I thought what do I have to lose. (Originally was onsite for 11 days, 2 rooms and free dining). Even with my family of 6, I believe we will still come out ahead and we get much more room. A nice change for me because space with teenagers is a happy vacation for Mom.

May I ask where you are getting these great prices for a 2 bedroom? I am getting a quote from the WBC site for $220 for August. Thanks

May I ask where you are getting these great prices for a 2 bedroom? I am getting a quote from the WBC site for $220 for August. Thanks

We are staying there for 14 days starting July 3rd and got a quote from Vacation Strategies and paid $150/night. Another good place to get a quote is Vacation Upgrades. Some people get very good rates on eBay.

We booked our 2 bedroom for October through Vacation Upgrades for $120/night.

This post made me smile. We've stayed off-site on our last 2 trips (Sheraton Vistana) as we needed more room and were curious about WBC after accidentally turning onto their property in April. I browsed their website then got tipped onto the VU price thanks to DIS and the afternoon after we returned I was in contact with VU and a contract was being mailed for our October trip. I've come across mostly awesome reviews, some negatives, but as I said -- every time I see someone comment on how much they love WBC it makes me more excited to stay there!

We booked through Vacation Upgrades too and are quoted $120 a night for the week after Thanksgiving. Ken and Denise at VU have been great to deal with and they will try to re-book our reservation within 60 days to see if they can get an even better rate.

I have not stayed there in the past so I cannot speak from previous experiences, but there are always pros and cons to go with any place you reserve, including Disney properties. For me and my family, the space/cost ratio meets our needs for this trip!

** Happy & Relaxed = Good Vacation **

We had **the Best vacation ever** ... WBC (May 2012)

:cool1:

I am thinking no but do the Disney busses go here? What is their bus situation? Thanks!

I am thinking no but do the Disney busses go here? What is their bus situation? Thanks!

The "Disney" buses do not run to the resort, however WBC does have bus service to all the parks and run throughout the day!

We just got back from our first stay at Bonnet Creek, and I couldn't agree more. It was an absolutely beautiful resort. My husband is not a big Disney fan, so it was difficult to get him to agree to go....but he loved hanging out at the resort while we (my DDs and myself) did the parks. We actually ended up staying two extra days just to enjoy Bonnet Creek and everything it has to offer. We ate breakfast in our condo each day, but discovered the restaurant in the hotel 3 days before we left....best omelets ever....my hubby and I ate their every morning until we left! We rented through VS and got a 2 bedroom for $120 a night. We are already planning our vacation for next year.

I got one week on ebay and another week at redweeks. I am averaging $91 a night for a 2BR. I tried VS but they had nothing available for my time period.

Off ebay....I just got the 4 bedroom presidential for 200 a night, I usually get a 2 bedroom for around a hundred a night, but we wanted to try the presidential. Hoping it will be worth the extra $$$$.

I wanted to stay there after all the rave reviews I have read here. But then I watched a video on Youtube that went around and showed the room. I was underimpressed. It looked terribly small and grundgy. (sp?) Also, is there no maid service there. I would hate to clean on my vacation. Do you have to pay daily resort fees for parking and wireless?
And does anyone have any experience with eating Gluten Free there?
Thanks,
Jennifer

I wanted to stay there after all the rave reviews I have read here. But then I watched a video on Youtube that went around and showed the room. I was underimpressed. It looked terribly small and grundgy. (sp?) Also, is there no maid service there. I would hate to clean on my vacation. Do you have to pay daily resort fees for parking and wireless?
And does anyone have any experience with eating Gluten Free there?
Thanks,
Jennifer

I can only speak from my experience and it was in no way grungy at all. Our two bedroom was beautiful, spacious, and very, very clean. The grounds and pools were immaculate. There is no maid service, but we made our beds daily, washed our own towels, and ran the dishwasher...no other cleaning necessary. We rented through Vacation Strategy and did not have to pay a fee for parking or wireless. Sorry, no experience with eating gluten free.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter