Wyndham Bonnet Creek - ROOM VIEWS

First, thank you thank you thank you for all the super helpful info about BC. We are going next week, and I haven't requested a building yet. (Totally forgot.) I'm going to give it a shot, though. What is the best number to call?

Hoping to put in a request too, second the query on the best number :confused3

Ahhhh! In 2 weeks time we will be there !!!!:love::love::love::love:

O.K. isn't summer busy season? Where is everyone and where are the photos? Come out from hiding and share your pics! :goodvibes

Ya know, when I think back to my trip in April (and prior), and all the excitement & energy that was going on, we really didn't take as many pictures as we had intended to. I really didn't realize this until we go home & I wanted to post what he DID manage to get.

I think everyone is probably just so caught up in their experience and having such a blast they've forgotten us vacation-hungry folks :laughing: . I hope they come out the fog soon :lmao: .

This will make ME more aware on my future vacations and I'll make the photo-op's the first thing I do from now on.

Tower 1
Room 218
Floor 2
Water view

BonnetCreek1017-1-1.jpg

To the left we could see the pool. Sorry a little blurry.

BonnetCreek1017-1.jpg

Zoomed in.

BonnetCreek1021.jpg

Florida2013.jpg

Florida015-Copy.jpg

Terry

We will be there in 3 weeks.

Staying in a 3-bedroom deluxe, and going to request a high floor and fireworks view.

I will take lots of photos of our view. ;)

:((,I'm so busy that I have no summer holiday.So many beautiful pics from you,I'm jealous

hello,

cant wait going in Nov 12...any suggestions as to fireworks and or lake view..is it possible to get both?...pls post more pix..these are great

Here now! :thumbsup2

We arrived yesterday, staying in a 3-bedroom deluxe.

We originally requested a high floor, Epcot / fireworks view. They weren't able to accomodate our request. :sad2:

BUT we did get Tower 6, 8th floor, corner of the building. So two of the bedrooms face the pool and pirate ship (which our kids love) and our room faces the lake (you can see the Swan and Tower of Terror in the distance).

I will post pictures when we get back (or before if I stay up late one evening). We just love our views! :lovestruc

OK, so here are a few from building 3 room 762 - corner room facing the lake/Epcot view.

IMG_1335.jpg

Early one morning, loved the reflection from the building across the lake

IMG_1329-1.jpg

New Hotel Pool

IMG_1326.jpg

This is early on a gray morning, but you can see the outline of Spaceship Earth on the right side and some of the World Showcase sticking up

IMG_1189.jpg

IMG_1190.jpg

Water fountain right outside our room. It stopped working after our 3rd night there. I hope they fix it soon, it was very fun to watch.

IMG_1157.jpg

Another picture of Spaceship Earth in the background

IMG_1155.jpg

IMG_1156.jpg

Hope that helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter