Wyndham Bonnet Creek Pay It Forward Bin OUTDATED

ETA: Being on both lists at the same time, then later in the year is super confusing when you are exhausted, lol! I double and triple checked to make sure I was leaving each bin for the correct person at the correct time, then had DD25 check again for me. I may have put someone's arrival date as 9/29 instead of 9/27 on the card on the bin, but WBC doesn't care. They just look for your name. And Bell Services people were super nice and helpful. Just ask to go in and look if they can't find them. I did tell each and every person I talked to that they were being picked up by a guest who is checking in after I checked out.

I probably confused you! My reservations start the 27th but we aren't arriving until the 29th. Thanks so much for starting the bin!!

I am still working on my post count but am very interested in a bin our dates are 10/11-10/18. I see 2 bins in the first post, purple doesn't have this date reserved just yet. am I in time? any any advice what threads to post in for my post count? This will be our second stay at bonnet creek.

If there is a bin available between 10/10 and 10/20, I am interested :)

Ok....I had read that but thought I might have missed something along the way. It appears there are only two bins and they are both already booked for my time frame. Maybe next time.

I just realized that made a mistake when listing our date of arrival! We are arriving on the 13th and leaving on the 21st. I don't know how I screwed that up but boy do I feel silly! I will not be able to use bin one on the 21st as that is the day we are leaving.

What is now grey used to be blonde and neither one is good for using the mind!

Just dropped off bin #2 (teal) this morning and all is well with it! There were still lots of index cards and a good permanent marker in it but no tape. Apologies in advance to Brooke who is getting the lovely duct tape job!

It was stocked with lots of practical items like extra detergent, coffee stuff, tuna snack packs, condensed soup, salt, some hummus/cracker nonperishables, the soft-side cooler, a pool raft, the coupon book, Capri suns, stain treatment, sandwich bags, Legoland coupons, tea, and all kinds of other dry goods! We greatly enjoyed it.

The bell services folks seemed to know exactly what this was both dropping it off and picking it up so I hope we will continue to have the same luck. Thanks again to all who have come before to stock and care for the bin!

Dropped off both bins yesterday morning. I did some rearranging and threw in cereal, juice boxes, bottled water. Thanks to those of you who have restarted bins and/or kept them going correctly. It was very disappointing to not be able to use them last year when they both went missing after trying to keep the lists going. It was fun to get them this year!

Dropped off both bins yesterday morning. I did some rearranging and threw in cereal, juice boxes, bottled water. Thanks to those of you who have restarted bins and/or kept them going correctly. It was very disappointing to not be able to use them last year when they both went missing after trying to keep the lists going. It was fun to get them this year!

Yay! I'm next for bin #1! Looking forward to it being there already for me this trip. Thanks! :)

Still trying to reach TheDisneyBunch diser. I have tried twice via pm. Are you still going to WBC? I am after you in two weeks for the teal bin and want to make sure you have my information.

Still trying to reach TheDisneyBunch diser. I have tried twice via pm. Are you still going to WBC? I am after you in two weeks for the teal bin and want to make sure you have my information.

I'll PM you their info. Try texting to see if you get an answer. If you don't hear back let me know!

Just dropping in to this thread to say a big THANK YOU to Chelley00 for doing this and to everyone ahead of me who participated! We endearingly termed the box as "BOS" (box of stuff), and what we used from it we were really appreciative of. Plus it was nice to know that the stuff we added wasn't just going to get chucked into the trash!

The whole thing worked very smoothly! I hope it is still going whenever we return to WBC!

I'm excited to participate in this next April/May. We have definitely thrown away our unused things in the past. I look forward to contributing to the bin and keeping it going!

Picked up bin #1 tonight... It is ALIVE and well! All kinds of goodies from pool toys, to salt and pepper, rain jackets, seasonings, sunscreen, bug spray, coffee and the cone filters that these coffee makers require.

The bin was located in bell services and the gentleman knew exactly what I was talking about, he found my name on it and delivered it to the room. Very painless and carefree.

Picked up bin #1 tonight... It is ALIVE and well! All kinds of goodies from pool toys, to salt and pepper, rain jackets, seasonings, sunscreen, bug spray, coffee and the cone filters that these coffee makers require.

The bin was located in bell services and the gentleman knew exactly what I was talking about, he found my name on it and delivered it to the room. Very painless and carefree.

Great to hear and thanks for posting! I'll pick it up Saturday!

And a big thanks to Chelley (and I believe Dis5150) for starting/keeping this whole thing going. It's such a great idea!

Great to hear and thanks for posting! I'll pick it up Saturday!

And a big thanks to Chelley (and I believe Dis5150) for starting/keeping this whole thing going. It's such a great idea!

All I did was restart bin 1. @Chelley00 does all the hard work of keeping all this going! :)

I would like to sign up as we booked this morning! But my cell phone number is for here in Honduras, I will not have a US number until I can buy an AT&T go phone chip at the airport. Please let me know if that is allowed. Thanks. Also I will be sure to bring an extra bag of the most awesome Honduran coffee to leave in the bin for the next lucky person.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter