wyndham bonnet creek - Dec 25 - 3 days

kaaala

Earning My Ears
Hi, we are looking for a 2 bedroom unit at Wyndham B. Creek for the above dates, Dec. 25 - Dec 28 - preferably a presidential suite on the lake side. Does anyone know who I should contact for one. THe timeshare owner I usually deal doesn't have anything. Thanks.

It's very late to book the busiest week of the year. Better grab ANYTHING you can find that would work for you.

Sheila

I'm a Wyndham owner. I just checked availabilty on those dates and the entire resort is full. There are no units available at all. If you really want it, you would need to find someone who already has a reservation booked and is willing to rent to you. I would guess that it would go for MAJOR $$$$$$$.

Hi, we are looking for a 2 bedroom unit at Wyndham B. Creek for the above dates, Dec. 25 - Dec 28 - preferably a presidential suite on the lake side. Does anyone know who I should contact for one. THe timeshare owner I usually deal doesn't have anything. Thanks.
Look on ebay, there is a reservation available right now with your exact dates

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter