Wyndham Bonnet Creek building 6

JessLCH

DIS Veteran
Does it have a name? And does it have its own check in lobby or do we have to go to the mail lobby to check in? Not staying til Nov. We are in a 2 bedroom presidential, which I have been told are all in bldg. 6. Any other building 6 tips or pictures? Thanks!

Does it have a name? And does it have its own check in lobby or do we have to go to the mail lobby to check in? Not staying til Nov. We are in a 2 bedroom presidential, which I have been told are all in bldg. 6. Any other building 6 tips or pictures? Thanks!

Tower 6 is Torre Del Sol. It does have its own check in. Don't bother going to the main building, just drive to tower 6. For pics, go to the photo thread. There are plenty there, including some that I've posted from various stays.

Enjoy it!!!!!

Joe

Thanks, Joe. I think I also read on another thread that there is free valet parking at bldg 6. Is this true? If so, does this mean we can skip the dreaded parking pass desk (and time share tour push)?

Have stayed in 6 twice. There seemed to be someone to help with bags, not sure if it was really a valet. There is a lot of parking by 6 and between 6 and 5, I also parked sometimes in the parking garage.

Alas, there is a parking pass table across from the check in area in building 6. I was just polite and firm, and that was that.

We bought DVC resale, no way are we going to pay Wyndham at developer's prices, or sit through a painful timeshare pitch.

Never had a problem in 6 or 7 stays overall here.

Whats funny is I don't think I was ever pressured when checking into Tower 6 for a stay. main building is a different story. Luckily, I have a sales rep's cell, and just show it and say "I'll book with her direct because I only go through her", then never bother. There's more than one way to avoid the rush!

Joe

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter