Wwyd???

Excellent advice..my son worked for just this type of dealer (long story and he had no clue this was going on..in fact a car he owned he thought was sold is still not clear..but at least the dealer is still paying it..all kinds of lawsuits starting. Anyway..beware)
Congrats on your plan and dedication! I also have a degree that I don't use, and work way below my wage ability..but..and I don't know if this would work, but maybe if you have time you could get a second part time job. I work about 8 hours a week at an entertainment store and that amount certainly helps..would even cover a small car payment if you needed to do that for awhile. Or..could your DH do a little somethiing extra at night? Delivering pizzas or something?

My part time work includes two jobs currently for about 28hrs a week. This summer I'm planning on doing another job so I will work as much as problem. Unfortunately my husband job has many on call hours so it's difficult to get weekend stuff and with and 11yr old and 3 teens and me gone 2 school nights it just isn't practical. Thanks for the ideas. PS my hubby would never deliver pizza...LOL

I read in your post that you are paying more then minuims on your cards. I say pay just the minuims for awhile so you can free up some money.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter