WWYD - Work Issue

Well I told boss the other day that I needed to talk to him, he finally had some time today. He was ok with it, but said I needed to talk to his wife, she is the one who put together the schedule. She won't be back in the office until Tuesday, so I have to wait until then to speak to her.

Since you won't clean the bathroom, are you going to stop using it too? Because, since there isn't a janitor, it doesn't seem fair to the other employees that you get to dirty the bathroom, but they have to clean it.

but since this is the DIS what else should I have expected.

I don't understand why you would even post a WWYD question like this online ,especially if you feel this way about the DIS,and are saying what else should you have expected...meaning that you already had some idea how people will respond to a post like this. Whether you mean to or not,you do come across with an "I have a college degree,and I am too good to do work that is beneath me" attitude. I can tell you that I do have a job in which part of my duties are cleaning the bathrooms every night in a childrens residential home. It is a very easy job as I get my work done in an hour and the rest of the time I am just monitoring the kids as they sleep and to be there if they need me.I don't exactly like cleaning the bathrooms,but I do it because I like the rest of my job,and because I have a full time job which I am grateful for.I also don't necessarily need this job,but I stay with this job,including cleaning the toilets,because I am making extra money to save to pay for my daughters college educations so they can have a good life. I don't judge you on your choice to not clean toilets, but I do resent you acting like those who do are beneath you,and I think that is how alot of people are reading your comments. And I do think you are taking pleasure in stirring up the pot so to speak by asking a question like this when you yourself admit to knowing exactly how people will respond.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter