WWYD~ TS credits

justakrazymom

DIS Veteran
WWYD? We have 15 nights... 14 Table service credits.. we know for sure we are doing HDDR so that's now 13 meals.. We are debating doing Le Cellier AND Spirit of Aloha so that would bring it down to 11 meals ( 3 2 credit meals total) which would def make some days easier...

If those are the meals that interest you I would definitely do it. I think they are good choices.
Have Fun

Those sounds like pretty good choices. I always hear mixed reviews on the Spirit of Aloha.

I'm not sure when you are going but what about California Grill for another 2 credit meal?

There are some days where we just don't feel like going to a sit down restaurant and so that gives us the option of having a 2 credit meal another day.

We like to mix it up between breakfast and dinners.

Our 1TS favorites are

Boma, Kona, WCC, and Tusker House for breakfast

Via Napoli, Kouzzina, Yak and Yeti, Chefs De France, and Boma for dinner

I'm not sure if this is an option for you or not. We typically go for the same amount of time as you are. We never get the dining plan. We always like to eat at too many signature restaurants and the points never work out. Last year I got an Annual Pass for just myself to get a room discount and got the TIW card. It was actually really nice and convenient. Now this year I don't have to get a ticket for the parks and we have the TIW card to use again. This may give you something to think about if you will be going back next year and have the option of using the TIW card again for your next visit. We do a lot of eating though, typically 2 TS meals a day.

WWYD? We have 15 nights... 14 Table service credits.. we know for sure we are doing HDDR so that's now 13 meals.. We are debating doing Le Cellier AND Spirit of Aloha so that would bring it down to 11 meals ( 3 2 credit meals total) which would def make some days easier...

Before I ask my question, if you have 15 nights, then you have 15 credits (not 14).

Now, what exactly are you asking? Do you want to know if Le Cellier and SoA are worth doing? I'm not sure what advice, ideas you want.

Before I ask my question, if you have 15 nights, then you have 15 credits (not 14).

Now, what exactly are you asking? Do you want to know if Le Cellier and SoA are worth doing? I'm not sure what advice, ideas you want.

Nope..we have 14.. we have 14 nights of free dining and 1 room only night because you can not have more than 14 nights of free dining!

Yes are they worth it?

I'm not sure if this is an option for you or not. We typically go for the same amount of time as you are. We never get the dining plan. We always like to eat at too many signature restaurants and the points never work out. Last year I got an Annual Pass for just myself to get a room discount and got the TIW card. It was actually really nice and convenient. Now this year I don't have to get a ticket for the parks and we have the TIW card to use again. This may give you something to think about if you will be going back next year and have the option of using the TIW card again for your next visit. We do a lot of eating though, typically 2 TS meals a day.

we have free dining.. in order to get it we have to get tickets..it works out for us..3rd year with it.

Those sounds like pretty good choices. I always hear mixed reviews on the Spirit of Aloha.

I'm not sure when you are going but what about California Grill for another 2 credit meal?

There are some days where we just don't feel like going to a sit down restaurant and so that gives us the option of having a 2 credit meal another day.

We like to mix it up between breakfast and dinners.

Our 1TS favorites are

Boma, Kona, WCC, and Tusker House for breakfast

Via Napoli, Kouzzina, Yak and Yeti, Chefs De France, and Boma for dinner

thanks! We typically dont do breakfasts..not breakfast food people at all..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter