WWYD--Planning Using Crowd Calendars

bridgetmck

Mouseketeer
Hi,
So, my dilemma is this: we are headed to WDW 4/24-5/2. When I planned our trip, this is the schedule I came up with for the first couple of days...
4/24: resort day (arrival)
4/25: MK
4/26: EP
4/27: MK
4/28: Rest--change resorts
4/29: AK
4/30: Disney Springs/ resort
5/1: AK
5/2: Depart

Now that I have discovered easywdw.com And checked the 'recommended parks' I have picked all of the 'avoid' parks for the first few days. All of my FP+ and dining ADRs are made.

WWYD--Switch all dining and FP+ to accomodate the recommendations? OR just leave everything as is and just 'go with the flow?'

It seems like you have park days scheduled well. Its easier to predict how many people will visit the resort rather than each park. If you have thinks scheduled out, you run the risk of not being able to replicate them. If you're staying on property and would like to take advantage of EMH, I recommend it. If you're not interested in that, stay away from those parks on EMH days, they can draw larges crowds for obvious reasons

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter