WWYD- Illegal Movies

Unless you have proof of bootlegging more than a couple movies and selling them or charging money for these neighborhood showings there really isn't much to be done. They're not going after them. They just did it those couple of times to try and scare the pants off everyone.

I would not go. I never pirated music, movies, tv, etc. I do believe it is stealing. That being said, all the people I know in federal law enforcement are catching drug dealers, murderers, identity theft ringleaders, illegal gun dealers, sex traffickers, etc.
As others have pointed out, the OP doesn't know that it is illegal and it would be a waste of FBI time.

I know what DH would do. The next time(s) they are showing their movies, video tape them with the date & time stamp showing. Get a couple of different dates on record, save their friend flier notice, then make copies of it all and send it to the local police station, the FBI, and the home office of each movie distributer.

They are breaking the law - end of story.

Glad I don't live near you. Good grief.

I know what DH would do. The next time(s) they are showing their movies, video tape them with the date & time stamp showing. Get a couple of different dates on record, save their friend flier notice, then make copies of it all and send it to the local police station, the FBI, and the home office of each movie distributer.

They are breaking the law - end of story.

Wow he sounds like a barrel of fun to be married to- sheshhhh- what does he do for fun- pull the wings off of flies??
How about people just minding their own business??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter