• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WWYD?? Help

IMACM

Mouseketeer
We have reservations at Pop with free dining from the 12th thru the 17th of November....we being Myself and my 2 teenagers ages 15 & 17. We are arriving on the 11th and have a room only reservation for that night. Now the problem....we used to live in Florida so my kids had friends coming up and I was gonna book another room only for the 11th so all 5 of us wouldn't be squished into a Pop room...I was trying to be honest and pay for all 5 of us. I have since found out that there is no way for us to get a 2nd room because the oldest teenager is 17 and you have to be 18 to check in....any ideas???

THX!!!!!!!!!!

So it's going to be one adult and 4 kids?

Would it be possible for you to change your reservation to a family suite at All-Star Music? The suites can accommodate 6, you'll have two bathrooms and a kitchenette, and they're in the same ballpark, price-wise, as two rooms at Pop.

How about having a parent of one of the teenagers come with them and then you could hang out with the parent while the teenagers spend their time together? Just a thought. Looked at a suite for our trip next year, but it was more for a suite than 2 rooms. Just an idea!

Couldn't you check-in for both rooms? What if a family of 5 wanted to stay at the Pop and do two adjoing rooms. Parents have their own room and the kids theirs (it can be much cheaper than doing one room at the Poly). So if you could do it for that purpose, why not yours? You will just have to connect the reservations.

I would call Disney and explain the problem. My guess is you can check in for both rooms without an issue. This is not new to them. Have fun!!

Couldn't you check-in for both rooms? What if a family of 5 wanted to stay at the Pop and do two adjoing rooms. Parents have their own room and the kids theirs (it can be much cheaper than doing one room at the Poly). So if you could do it for that purpose, why not yours? You will just have to connect the reservations.

The issue is that Disney does not allow 1 adult to reserve two rooms. If a family of 5 has two adults, they would be allowed to get the two rooms and ask for adjoining, but the OP is the only legal adult and therefore, can't put two rooms in her name.

I think you are going to either have to book a room that sleeps 5 for the night or have those other children come with an adult.

The issue is that Disney does not allow 1 adult to reserve two rooms. If a family of 5 has two adults, they would be allowed to get the two rooms and ask for adjoining, but the OP is the only legal adult and therefore, can't put two rooms in her name.

I think you are going to either have to book a room that sleeps 5 for the night or have those other children come with an adult.

They won't let me check in to both rooms even if they are adjoining :( I am still working on it though!!! :)

Thanks!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter