WWYD: BoG or CP Breakfast?

deannaf87

DIS Veteran
Once BoG breakfast opens up for November, I'm guessing a few CP will open up as well as people switch. If you had the choice between the two for a pre park opening breakfast, which would you go with?

We will be doing BoG for dinner 2 days before the day in question.

Also, if we book a MK breakfast we will have early breakfast reservations 3 days in a row for Garden Grill, Tusker House, and CP or BoG. Does that seem like too much? We are early risers and will do rope drop regardless. If you think 3 is too much and had to drop one, which would it be?

Personally, if I were already having dinner at BOG another day, I would schedule the CP breakfast just for variety's sake. And I don't think three breakfast ADRs are too much if your family is made up of early risers, as you say. My kids are up at 6:30 on the dot, no matter how late they were up the night before or how tired they were at bedtime... We LOVE the early breakfast ADRs, as we get a hearty meal to help us keep going stronger longer in the parks while they're not yet too crowded, and we love the relaxed nature of early entry vs. rope-dropping with the herd. Plus, with the three you're considering--GG, TH, and CP (?), those are all three very different experiences. I say GO FOR IT!!!! :) Have fun!!!

I second that. Its important to remember that BOG though amazing is still a Quick Service breakfast. CP is such a magical place to eat, though the food I find to be just "so so" the ambiance is great, its nice to eat in the heart of it all and the character interactions are lovely.

x
Dora

If I could only do one I would stay with CP because of the character interaction. Just personal preference as I have a 2 1/2 year old who loves Winnie the Pooh. Already have an early CP - hoping to get one for BOG on another MK day when it opens for November (hopefully soon!).

I would do CP. We love the breakfast there, and it's Pooh and friends, which is really cute. I don't think 3 pre-opening ADRs is too much at all. We are also early risers, and we love to do pre-opening ADRs. For our next trip I have 4 booked out of 5 days (Tusker, CP, Akershus, and H&V). We find it's a great way to start the day! :)

Once BoG breakfast opens up for November, I'm guessing a few CP will open up as well as people switch. If you had the choice between the two for a pre park opening breakfast, which would you go with?

We will be doing BoG for dinner 2 days before the day in question.

Also, if we book a MK breakfast we will have early breakfast reservations 3 days in a row for Garden Grill, Tusker House, and CP or BoG. Does that seem like too much? We are early risers and will do rope drop regardless. If you think 3 is too much and had to drop one, which would it be?

If your breakfast is not completed by the time the park opens, you are spending valuable low crowd time eating. If that doesn't bother you, then great or if you snag that 8am time even better! We tend to eat a little something in the room, rope drop, and sometimes do a late breakfast around 10:30. That's what we did for Tusker House last trip.

I would keep Tusker House. We enjoyed their buffet. Huge selection of food, and our daughter loved meeting Daisy. I would drop BOG since you're eating dinner there as well. CP has excellent character interaction!

I would choose CP, it's one of our favorites! I would also definitely keep TH, which to me is the best breakfast we have ever had at Disney. For us, 3 breakfasts in a row would be a bit much. We are early risers also, but long days in the parks tire us out like nobody's business! Unless you are going to be back early in the evenings to rest up, I wouldn't do 3 in a row

That is a bit of a tough call because CP is one of our favorites for breakfast (especially pre park opening), however, on our trip in October we are going to MK twice and we already have a CP breakfast ADR (8:05am), however, I am hoping to get a 8am BOG breakfast ADR for our other MK day. As for the OPs question about too many pre park opening ADRs, I don't think you have too many, our family is huge fans of the pre park opening ADRs. We do it for Tusker House, Akershus, CP, CRT (when we dine there), and we are planning on trying out the Garden Grill breakfast next June (if they still offer it that is). The earlier breakfasts are great because it is like you get the whole park to yourself as you are walking to the restaurant, they really make for great early morning photo opportunities :goodvibes.

We won't be staying all day at the parks. We're staying at AKL so I've planned to mostly spend the after noon and early evening there.

I have to say BOG because it s a QS .Love the idea to get prepark and don t use my precious TS

We won't be on the dining plan, so there's that to consider as well
well.. if you paying out of your pocket...I dont think there a lot of difference in the price (BOG is a fix price at 20$ adult and 12$)..but at BOF if you are not a good eater at breakfast..you can shar plate..at CP is a buffet so that is impossible

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter