• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WWoHP Merchandise Questions

Caribbeanprincess

Princess of the Caribbean Seas
Ok, so here's the deal, we'll be at WWoHP on January 3rd and my nephews have asked for some things they want and there are some things I want also. I would like to know the prices of some things, from those who have already been there, so I can save up and have a budget for shopping there. These will be some things I'll be looking for:

My nephews each want a wand and the two oldest want specific wands: Voldemort's and Dumbledore's. Are these available? What is the cost?

My youngest nephew wants a light-up wand. I haven't seen anyone mention these, are they available and what is the cost?

Some other things I'm looking for for myself and need some prices for:

- Gryffindor Robes
- Gryffindor Scarf
- Dobby Plushie (does this exist?)

Thanks in advance for any help! Any one else can use this to ask merchandise questions also! :goodvibes

The robes are around $99 I believe, and I've seen them in Dervish and Banges.

I've seen people with light up wands, but not sure where they sell them in WWOHP or the park. The stores in WWOHP are always too crowded when I'm there.

The robes are $99. The scarves, if I remember correctly, were about $30-35.
The character wands were approx. $30. My DD bought Ginny's, it's pretty cool. I'm fairly sure they did have both Voldemort and Dumbledore.
They had owl plush (Hedwig, etc) but I dont recall seeing a Dobby.

If you have AAA, use the card at the shops for 10% off. Saved us alot!

They do have both Dumbledore's and Voldemort's wands available. Saw a Dobby tee shirt but no plush. They have a lot of magical critters in plush form though.

My daughter bought Voldemorts wand for $28 plus tax and my son bought Harry Potter. I think most wands were the same price. The scarf my son bought was $35 and was Gryffindor stripes. I did notice later other scarves that had the crest on it too. Not sure if they were more expensive. . They also had hoodies for around $65. Most t-shirts were $25-30. The only stuffy's we saw were crookshanks, voldemort, scabbers, dragons, hedwig and pygmy puffs.

If you go here: http://www.universalorlando.com/Merchandise/merchandisehome.aspx you can see what they will have in the park. Look under the Wizarding World of Harry Potter section. It's listed by store so you can see exactly where you will need to go for what.

BUT! I highly recommend that you buy whatever you can in the FRONT of the park in the gift shop at Port of Entry. They had the robes, scarfs, SOME wands, as well as various toys, candies, and shirts, etc. up there. The shops actually up in WW have INSANE wait times. We were there last week and it was a longer wait to get into the shops then it was to ride Forbidden Journey. It was ridiculous. Either get to the shops EARLY or just buy what you can from the front and pick only the shops you REALLY want to wait for.

I did notice later other scarves that had the crest on it too. Not sure if they were more expensive.

The scarves with the crest were actually cheaper (and could be found only at Filch's)

No signs of a Dobby plush when I was there on Saturday, the 20th. Sorry!

I so think they need a Dobby plush, that would rock. I love Doby!!!:goodvibes

I'm going to buy my sister a Hogwarts sweater but it's so expensive. I noticed during checkout that you can apply a promo code for extra savings, but I don't know of any promo codes out there and I've searched every where online. :confused3

I was wondering whether anyone in this forum knows of any promo codes for the Universal Orlando merchandise website?

Thanks, this would help me out a lot!

If they have a Voldemort doll, they should definitely have one for Dobby. :laughing:

One would think but it seems there is no plush Dobby, however one can hope that maybe they will have one next week when I am there, that would be so sweet. I love Dobby.:goodvibes

I so think they need a Dobby plush, that would rock. I love Doby!!!:goodvibes

If they have a Voldemort doll, they should definitely have one for Dobby. :laughing:

One would think but it seems there is no plush Dobby, however one can hope that maybe they will have one next week when I am there, that would be so sweet. I love Dobby.:goodvibes

I agree! Ever since I saw Deathly Hallows I've been looking for a Dobby plushie everywhere.

If you are buying anything in the stores at Universal they will give 10 % discount if you show a CAA or AAA card...Sure helps a bit :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter