WW Key Lime Pie

becka

<font color=green>Proud Mommy of sweet Nathan and
I don't know if others have discovered this but I just had one of the Smart Ones (WW) Key Lime Pies that are 4 points and it was really tasty. Very tart and it really hit the spot.

I had lots of points leftover after dinner so I decided to try it and I was very pleasantly suprised...I didn't expect it to be that good. :)

They are a little pricy (2 for $2.29 here) but I can see it as being a nice OP indulgence this summer.

Just thought I would share... :)

I love WW desserts - including the key lime pie! My favorite is the cookie dough sundae. If you put it in the microwave for just a few seconds it is absolutely yummy. I once found chocolate muffins but can't find them anymore. They were good too!

Both of those sound yummy--I'll have to try them. I like the chocolate eclairs (3 pts) and the sundae cups. I've heard people talk about the chocolate muffins but I've never been able to find them.

I just LOVE WW Key Lime Pie. Unfortunately, here in NJ I have not found them. I have tried quite a lot of stores. I found them in Orlando when were down there last November. My boyfriends father lives in Orlando so we go down there quite often. I was thinking of call WW and finding out if they supply them in NJ.

Linda

If you have a super Walmart near you, check out their Smart Ones selection. Desserts at our local one are only $1.67 a box!! I love the Key Lime Pie and the Chocolate Chip Sundae as well.

I never thought to check in Walmart. I will this weekend and see if they have them.

Thanks,
Linda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter