WW and insurance

gottalovethem

<font color=magenta>The DIS Moms love you!</font>
Is it possible to get health insurance to pay for something like LA Weightloss or WW? I would love to try one of those programs, the weekly weigh in forces me to be a bit more honest about what I eat, but can't foot the bill.

I've done WW in the past and it worked, of course I got pg each time I lost weight LOL

You'd probably have to contact your health insurance company. I have HAP through my company and I know that on the HAP website there is a link for discounts on things like weight watchers, lasik surgery, etc.

Good luck.

Health insurance benefits can vary tremendously by carrier and group account. WW or fitness center reimbursements might even be offered directly from your employer. I'm an employee of a health insurer and while we do have a fitness center and a weight watchers reimbursement subsidy available to us, I'm not sure if that's processed by our HR department as a separate benefit or as part of our employee health insurance coverage.

ImprovGal said:
Health insurance benefits can vary tremendously by carrier and group account. WW or fitness center reimbursements might even be offered directly from your employer. I'm an employee of a health insurer and while we do have a fitness center and a weight watchers reimbursement subsidy available to us, I'm not sure if that's processed by our HR department as a separate benefit or as part of our employee health insurance coverage.

So I need to have dh check with HR department?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter