Wshes - No more preferred viewing for 2014?

Torinate

Earning My Ears
Hello there.

We booked our trip through CAA / AAA. They offer a special viewing area for Wishes for the clients that book a package with dining.

I gave my rep the days we wanted to see Wishes and asked her to make the reservation.

She just called me back saying that as of 2014 there is no more preferred viewing area for the Wishes show. I asked her if it was just for CAA / AAA members that it was stopping for or if there really is no more preferred viewing area. Her response was, that as far as what shew was told, there is no preferred viewing area anymore for everyone.

Can someone confirm this? I'm just wondering if this is indeed the case and is so, where does everyone recommend viewing this show from.

Thanks!!!

Torinate

Hello there.

We booked our trip through CAA / AAA. They offer a special viewing area for Wishes for the clients that book a package with dining.

I gave my rep the days we wanted to see Wishes and asked her to make the reservation.

She just called me back saying that as of 2014 there is no more preferred viewing area for the Wishes show. I asked her if it was just for CAA / AAA members that it was stopping for or if there really is no more preferred viewing area. Her response was, that as far as what shew was told, there is no preferred viewing area anymore for everyone.

Can someone confirm this? I'm just wondering if this is indeed the case and is so, where does everyone recommend viewing this show from.

Thanks!!!

Torinate

FP+ holders have preferred viewing in the Rose Garden.

That's too bad. It was one of the nice perks of having AAA at Disney. Do you know if they are still doing the private story time with a character in Epcot?

That makes me sad. We did it a few years ago with Mary Poppins. I think there were maybe 20 people in the room. It was very intimate, and a lot of fun.

I've heard this too, and it makes me sad! :( Esp the story time!!! The last time we went, we had Princess Jasmin, and there were only 6 people in the room! So sweet!!! I cant help but wonder why AAA decided to pull these perks? With out them, I will have no reason to use AAA to book vacations.

FP+ is available to on site guests currently - it is still in the testing phase.

Preferred viewing is still available with FP+, and I have also heard that will not be a AAA/CAA package perk in 2014. AAA frequently changes out their perks - adding new ones, doing away with some. Not surprised.

Both the Storytime Experience at Epcot and the Preferred viewing fireworks location are only 2013 AAA package benefits. From my understanding Disney and AAA have not worked out their contract for what "magical extra" AAA members will be receiving with their packages for 2014

Both the Storytime Experience at Epcot and the Preferred viewing fireworks location are only 2013 AAA package benefits. From my understanding Disney and AAA have not worked out their contract for what "magical extra" AAA members will be receiving with their packages for 2014

They determine this early on. When people book, the package benefits are explicitly stated so I'd imagine they knew when the 2014 booking window opened up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter