Wrong info on confirmation

Halloweenluv03

Mouseketeer
I just double checked my Fantasmic Dining Package and it looks like the cast member I booked it with put the wrong e-mail address. I didn't know Halloween was spelled Halloween and luv was spelled luz. Do I need to call and have them switch it? I just hope no one has that e-mail address and calls and cancels my ADRs.

You should call and fix it. The one time I had a dinner cancelled (Spirit of Aloha was cancelled due to weather), they e-mailed and called both my cell phone and room (it was while I was on the trip).

I just double checked my Fantasmic Dining Package and it looks like the cast member I booked it with put the wrong e-mail address. I didn't know Halloween was spelled Halloween and luv was spelled luz. Do I need to call and have them switch it? I just hope no one has that e-mail address and calls and cancels my ADRs.
Am I missing something here? You spelled it exactly the same both ways. Lol.

When you said "V" maybe she heard "Z" and didnt put two and two together to realise its suppose to spell LUV? Anyway, definitely call disney ASAP and get this fixed. Good luck! :hippie:

Gotta love autocorrect. Yes, she spelled it Holloween, not Halloween.

I ended up calling. I just didn't want to sit on the phone for a long time, but the rep picked up right away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter