Wrong Forum for this question?

Gwene65

<font color=deeppink>Minnie Brown<br><font color=b
I'm basically asking about the Disney Vacation Club. I went up to a kiosk in one of the parks and heard the little speil on it, but I want some first hand accounts. It sounds great but is it really worth it? If this is in the wrong place, by all means move me.

I am thinking long and hard about doing this and wanted to gain some insight and inputs from experienced individuals.

Thanks you in advance.

we are owners at 3 resorts just adding on at saratoga springs this past week. if it were not for DVC we would not be able to go to wdw as often as we do. we really enjoy the flexibility of picking when we want to visit, not being locked in to the same week every year. everything is the same as a paying guest except you do not get daily housekeeping, unless you pay extra for it. but having a kitchenette in the studio or the full kitchen in the 1 bedroom/up is great! we do not eat a lot of meals in the room but the frig is just wonderful for sodas or water. and the best part is when arriving you are always greeted w/"welcome home." if you have not talked to a guide, PM me and i will give you our guide's name and number. hope this helps.

You need to go to the DVC Discussion Forum. Go to the bottom of the page, use the drop down menu and select that forum and you'll find all the DVCers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter