writing from OKW #3020

sueg

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
Been at OKW since Sat. We're in 3020, a 2BD lock-off. The unit is in good shape, particularly well stocked. But I wouldn't recommend this unit mainly because of the noise. Almost every AM they start up the golf course equipment. Wakes us up too early. We also feel that we are between 2 bus stops. Peninsula is quicker, but a longer walk. Old Turtle Pond is closer, but not quicker.
Aside from these minor inconveniences, we are having a great trip. Weather is darn near perfect & the crowds are manageable.
We have dined using many tips from these Bds., every meal has met or exceeded our expectations.
I usually don't post trip reports, but I'm sure I'll be active on the bds., w/ info from this trip. We're leaving Fri. nite, after a spring training game at Wide World of Sports.

I usually don't post trip reports

Even if you don't do a formal report, I'd love to hear the highlights (and low lights) from your trip! Glad to hear the weather is great and you're having a good time.

We had that same sort of golf course noise problem when we stayed in building 47 (or maybe 48). Loud, rumbling vehicles VERY early in the AM. It scared the daylights out of me the first day! It was rather annoying to say the least. Now we try to avoid the golf course and ask for a water view.

LOL! Sue, I thought your room number sounded familiar. I just checked my records and found that twice I was in 3021. I agree about the location being "between" stops and not really close to either one.

We had the same problem in building 28 last May. The mowers were out early. This May I requested Turtle Pond Road, water view.

Since we are in a lock-off, we are actually in 3020 & 3021. Originally, we were going to spend our high pt. nights in a studio & move to a 2 BD for the balance of our stay. Thanks to info from Doc, I requested the lock-off w/ a linked ressie for the studio & the 1BD. Airfares changed our travel dates, so we just stayed for fewer nts. in a 2BD. I never specifically cancelled the lock-off request, so that is how we got 3020 & 3021. On the way "home"(from a great meal at CG) last nt., DH & I were talking about things we would have never known about w/o these Bds. Lock-off was the first thing we thought of. We would definitely use lock-off again if we had a lengthy stay & wanted to save some pts. w/o moving.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter