• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Writers and Bloggers of the Forum

Theodore Hawkwood

Earning My Ears
I happened on this post in the Teen Disney section, a thread for writers. I figured such a thread would be a good idea here on this creativity forum.

I wonder how many writers (published or not) and bloggers exist among the populace of this board?

I'll start with myself. I've been writing creatively since I was eleven (so for over sixteen years now). I publish my work to fanfiction.net under the penname Theodore Hawkwood and my writings in the fanfiction arena encompass a wide array of fandoms to include some Disney ones.

And again among the adult population of this forum does anyone write or blog? And if so what about?

I blog--mostly for fun although occasionally I have businesses contact me to offer giveaways (giftcards to Marshalls, Lands End, etc). I blog about crafts and home decor. I recently had to take a break for family reasons, but I'm back at it again. It is a great creative outlet for me.

Writer here. wrote a few unpublished novels and am now starting a childrens novel if I can ever find a main charcter! LOL

Oh really? What's the novel about? I wonder how it's possible to write such a thing without a main character or set of main characters? I'm not trying to be jerk I'm just curious about how others write. When I write I usually have one or more key characters to build the plot around...

I'm a writer too! I am currently writing Castle stories on FF but am making a book with another friend from my school. My plot, my ideas, and her and our writing! Happy Writing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter