• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wrestling question -- ear guards

Mickey'snewestfan

DIS Veteran
I want to get my son his own ear guard for high school wrestling for Christmas because he says the school ones are gross. I know they are allowed to wear their own, but I'm not sure what to get him, and I don't want to ask him.

I was looking at this one because it says "ultra-soft" and that sounds comfy. But I'm not sure that logic makes any sense at all.

Does anyone have experience with a high school wrestler, and a suggestion on which one to choose?

I want to get my son his own ear guard for high school wrestling for Christmas because he says the school ones are gross. I know they are allowed to wear their own, but I'm not sure what to get him, and I don't want to ask him.

I was looking at this one because it says "ultra-soft" and that sounds comfy. But I'm not sure that logic makes any sense at all.

Does anyone have experience with a high school wrestler, and a suggestion on which one to choose?

It's personal preference. I always liked the Adidas mens response. You may be best to let him choose before buying.

Ones the fit nicely and have a hard shell on the outside. You don't want your son to get Couliflower ear.

I have nothing I can suggest about earguards.

I am merely chiming in that I agree with your son 150% that using the school provided ones are gross. And - yes - I am a germophobe. Our boss likes to save money, so he would prefer people share things like headphones. EWW.

My guys are little, and wouldn't wear headgear unless I insisted! The wear this style and think they are comfortable. DH is happy with the quality if all the Mat Man products we have. I say go for it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter