• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wreck it Ralph?

frndshpcptn

<font color=blue>Disney's Ultimate Fan, and our ve
Going to the movies tonight...

Has anyone seen Wreck it Ralph yet? Is it good?

Saw it. Loved it. My son has been waiting for it to come out for some time. I think it lived up to it's expectations. :)

Saw it. Loved it. My son has been waiting for it to come out for some time. I think it lived up to it's expectations. :)

Ditto here! And he HAD to go on opening day! "That was the best movie EVER - it was by Disney and was about video games!!!" :yay:

My girlfriend and I saw an early screening and we both loved it. I think it's a movie just about anyone can enjoy and everyone should go see it!

I took 10 ten and eleven yr olds last night. We all enjoyed it. Very cute. And the kids said they would give it an A.

Saw it this afternoon with my DD - we both loved it! Lots of fun things in there for those of us who grew up with the early games!

the Iphone game is good as well.

Just got home, went with some teenagers and we all really enjoyed it. I was disappointed with Brave so I'm glad that I enjoyed this one!

It was adorable, and tickled my nostalgia bone. Not Disney's finest effort, but a respectable addition to the family. Good fun for everyone.

We just got back from seeing it (a group of 45, 43, 20 & 19 ages) and we all loved it! Not Lion King or Sleeping Beauty, but a lot of fun, plenty of laughs and a good ending. I highly recommend it!

took the kids (12 and 14)

waste of money..

good if they are like 7 or 8 we thought..

if not a young kid, a total waste of money

Went with DH and DD (14) to their night showing and we all LOVED LOVED LOVED it.

Anything after the credits?

No. A minor visual gag with the Disney logo at the end, but no extra scene or anything.

I loved it - enough that I'm seriously thinking of going back again today. Story, characters & cast were all engaging, I laughed, I cried, great visuals/designs, and you don't have to be an arcade gamer to enjoy it.

OT, but I just spent my "fall back" hour watching Phineas & Ferb on Disney XD (they ran "Wizard of Odd" and "The Beak").

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter