• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wreck It Ralph?

ShootingStarMom2

DIS Veteran
Hi! My son is having a Wreck It Ralph birthday at a theater and I was looking to make name tags for the kids. Anything out there for Wreck It Ralph? I was just going to print them blank and write their names on it with a lanyard.

Just a suggestion...

What if you took that disign and just put Wreck It and under it you could write their names. That way it would look like for an example...

Wreck It George or Wreck It Betsy. Just a thought!!

DANque said:
Just a suggestion...

What if you took that disign and just put Wreck It and under it you could write their names. That way it would look like for an example...

Wreck It George or Wreck It Betsy. Just a thought!!

That's cute!

Hi again. I have about 20 kids coming so it would take way too long to do them all. :) Could we just leave a blank space under Wreck It under Ralph's head? Just black would be fine, I can fill in their names with my Cricut. He's going to love these!

ralphbag.jpg

Thought something like this (with correct name) for goodie bags...they fit ziplocks...or I can edit to whatever if you would like.

Wow, those are awesome too! Just Wreck It Ralph would be great since I'm going to personalize the tags. The favor bags are done after I print those, thank you :thumbsup2

Hi, Do you guys have any design with Vanellope. I just saw this thread on google!

Thanks

I love the personalized Wreck-its...

Could someone do Wreck It Nathan?

I am always trying to one up the other aunts. This will secure my standing for 2013.

suedaisy: you need to request of the specific DISigner that you want to do it...in their request thread (and to only 1 DISigner, please)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter