• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WPASADI Week 5 Challenge! Can you beat the Hosts?

Gordon Ramsay said:
Rajah, I wanted to let you know, I did not mean to lash out at you and hope you don't feel I was attacking you.

I am known for my explosive and volatile temper, and I'm afraid I let it get the better of me. For that, I feel as though I owe you an apology.

I still expect to see perfectly creative work from you.

Thank you, Gordon. That shows that even someone who needs a censor can have class. ;)

Apology accepted. :grouphug:

And I don't think you'll be disappointed in our creativity!

Rajah said:
Thank you, Gordon. That shows that even someone who needs a censor can have class. ;)

Apology accepted. :grouphug:

Agreed
Now we move on

and all get along :grouphug:

Wow.. I gotta quit my day job because I miss everything! :teeth:

You would think that Gordon just found out that Dewberry was his new Suis Chef in his busiest restaurant or something! ;)

Thats okay guys.. trash talk all you like. Just makes our victory that much sweeter!

Oh.. and you can try to steal my puppies but you would never pry little Reilly off his mama's lap. He's my little shadow :) Hmm.. does that mean the evil hosts have 4 members on his team since he keeps stepping on the keyboard while I'm working?

ROFL! Yeah, I'd say he counts!

(You mean OUR victory, right ML? I look forward to adding you to our team next challenge :rolleyes1 )

Rajah said:
(You mean OUR victory, right ML? I look forward to adding you to our team next challenge :rolleyes1 )
Hey now, I didn't say that was definite. I said we'd take it under advisement. We'll let you know if we are requiring the hosts do tribal should they lose...and what their penalty might be for whoever loses.

Rajah said:
(yeah, I know Emily, but it's still fun to tease! )
OK, cool! I just didn't want to get beat up over at the hangout for overstepping my boundaries without discussing it with the other judges. :o

Reilly is the Apricot fuzz ball - the first and third on the left on the top row. He's my baby. He is the one that is in tune to my flare ups and knows when they are coming before they hit me and gives me warning.

He knew I was getting very sick last september before I even went to the doctor. The little goober is never more than 2 feet away from me at any time :goodvibes

He's *adorable*, ML.

And :grouphug: Emily -- didn't mean to get you in trouble!

I seem to be turning out a troublemaker this challenge. :rolleyes1

Gordon and Joan I think you two need to come to some type of peaceful resolution. Gordon some food for thought :rolleyes1 Anger is nothing more than an outward expression of hurt,fear and frustration. Remember Awareness without action is worthless. Joan for you :rolleyes1 You cannot be who and what you are unless you have a lifestyle,both internally and externally,that is designed to support that definition of self. It's better to be healthy alone than sick with someone else. Now I know you didn't fall off the turnip truck did ya ? :confused3 Do ya understand what I am saying to ya? :confused3

For the players.........You really need to start respecting the Judges. We work hard as you do and after all Sometimes you just got to give yourself what you wish someone else would give you. Dr. Phil

Reilly is ADORABLE!!!!

Judges, I totally and completely respect you. Thank you for judging all of our challenges!!! It is much appreciated.

Was I coming across as not respecting the judges? (Other than Gordon, I mean... :rolleyes1 ) Because I totally didn't mean to if I was.

Rajah said:
Was I coming across as not respecting the judges? (Other than Gordon, I mean... :rolleyes1 ) Because I totally didn't mean to if I was.

Nah I didn't think you were anyway I think Dr Phil is just talking in general

at least that is my opinion

Rajah said:
Nope! I think we're really all playing( and trash talking) each other. Nobody should be offended by anything on this thread. It's all in fun. Many of the judges have very strong fiery personalities and they tend to go overboard sometimes. Nobody, but nobody, should take anything on here personally ( :scared1: unless MeanLaureen pulls out those angry eyes again)

Dr.Phil said:
Do ya understand what I am saying to ya? :confused3
Dr. Phil, thanks for weighing in with your words of wisdom! Joan and Gordon could really use an "intervention" they are just a mess!(but I think they love each other deep down~rumor has it they were seen drinking martinis over at the hangout the other night ;) )

EmilyAR1 said:
Nobody, but nobody, should take anything on here personally ( :scared1: unless MeanLaureen pulls out those angry eyes again)

true and if she does pull them out

WATCH OUT !!!!!

kaylajr said:
true and if she does pull them out

WATCH OUT !!!!!

angryfire.gif
angryfire.gif
angryfire.gif
angryfire.gif
angryfire.gif
angryfire.gif
angryfire.gif
angryfire.gif
angryfire.gif
angryfire.gif
angryfire.gif
angryfire.gif
angryfire.gif
angryfire.gif
angryfire.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter