WPASADI The Final Four Attn Judges

Thanks Gordon! I don't think we were begging and pleading for extra fast replies from the judges - we want you to take your time! For my part I was begging and pleading from the hosts just to know what happens next....

and, well, because it is fun to beg and plead!

Even if I did know the answer ( which I don't )
making you wait for it is almost as much fun as begging was
as a player :rotfl:

I have a PM into both ML and DL and
one of us will let you all know

awwwwwwww. (that looks like I saw something cute but I was going for a whine....)

My kids woke me up at dawn-thirty today and so I'm up and DISin....

well I am leaving soon

next time your up so early join me over on the last to post thread
it's a great time killer

I hope ML and DL show up if not you may have to wait ALL DAY :rotfl:

Well, I'm up now and will settle the question since Kayla and I are on the same page.

Going from seven to four is enough of a loss for one week.

The final four will receive their critiques and the judges will award immunity to the best entry which gives that player a free ride this coming week, straight into the last challenge and the final three.

The penultimate challenge will determine the last two players to compete against this week's winner to determine the Ultimate WPASADI2 Winner.

Gordo is scaring me! Poor Kick and Me, neglected again so I can judge. I better get nanny to make breakfast so I can be ready!

Gordo -- I'm with Barb. Take your time on this, our begging is as much part of the game as wanting to know what's happening. :) And begging to know if we were going to lose yet another (thanks DL!)

And again, congrats to my fellow final 4!

Good luck to all!!!

I'm pulling for the people who I hope to win!!!

GO TRIPLET!!! GO Topaz Jemme!!! (You know who you are :p :hug: :hug:!)

MsLeFever said:
Thanks Gordon! I don't think we were begging and pleading for extra fast replies from the judges - we want you to take your time! For my part I was begging and pleading from the hosts just to know what happens next....

and, well, because it is fun to beg and plead!

What she said. :goodvibes

Hello, Hello everyone!
I was overall very impressed with all of the entries. One disappointed me, and one took the cake. Well, I gotta go, Lots o work to do.

Milla Jovovich

Hi guys!

I'm not gonna judge this week. Too much going on to give these screenplays my full attention.

I'll be back next week. Carryon without me!

I was just over there checking and we could use a few more judges to check in

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter