Wpasadi Players And Judges

Where are the rest of the players???

I know they haven't all check in yet??

ATTENTION ALL:

It has just come to my attention that our beloved DR.Phils alter ego is not feeling well

SO how about some pixie dust for a speedy recovery ?

:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

superpdust.gif

Found some more Pixie dust for you Dr Phil

superpdust.gif

Like a few others I took the week-end off and just let some ideas percolate. And today is my birthday so I'll probably begin in earnest tomorrow.

Hey host - would it be ok for the WPASADIANs who already have choosen their DISer to post who they have to save those who haven't some PM time? If not that's ok - just didn't want to bug anyone who had already been choosen.

superpdust.gif
Mucho Pixie Dust for you Dr Phil - feel better soon
superpdust.gif

I'm here and ready for the next set of stories ~ :goodvibes:

Walt...

Aw shucks guys..........your making this Texan feel good. Thanks for all the well wishes. :cool1:

MsLeFever: :bday: :cake: Have a Great Day ! :flower:

Get well soon, Dr. Phil/alter ego. :)

Happy Belated MsLefever! :cake:

I've got an idea, and a DISer, but that's about as far as I've gotten. My son's birthday is this week, and I've been plotting evil things (kitty litter cake) for him. Muwahahahaha.

Bumping!

Dr.Phil,

You must leave Texas and take care of yourself!

I hope you feel better soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter