WP - Aisle & table decor - photos anyone?

JoJo1980

DIS Veteran
I'm just trying to gather ideas of what decor to use at the wedding pavillion and was wondering if anyone was willing to share photos of what they did to the aisle? Also the table at the top and what kind of candle or sand ceremony set up you used?? Thankyou :grouphug:

this is what i used. it was not much but the pavilion is beautiful in itself.
i would recomend petals down the aisle. i wish i had

pro200-400150-1.jpg

this was my table peice

7-1.jpg

close up of aisel runner

pro200-400132.jpg

far away of pavilion

redonechurch.jpg

just for fun this is what i would have done if i had a bigger budget. i added pilars and petals

Here's a pic of our alter. We just had our reception centerpieces up there to save some money. We did a sand ceremony, and the sand colors matched the flowers. We would have had orange and white rose petals and an aisle runner down the aisle, but cut it out after we found out it was 300 dollars. The WP is so pretty, I don't think it needs much.

012782-0117.jpg

sunsh1ne : Your photos are beautiful! Those orange lillies are amazing they really pop out of the pictures, thats something I'm looking for - I really want the flower colours to pop, if you know what I mean :laughing: We were thinking of doing the pillars with something on top and then just loose petals down the aisle but I need to find out costs for it. Your aisle runner is so cute :cutie:

sandk : Your flower colours are amazing too! I love the idea of the different vases at each end of the table and then the sand ceremony in the middle, looks really nice and is something we hadnt thought about! I love the fact that in the photo you both look like you are really enjoying the moment :cloud9:

I would LOVE to see photos too because I want to add pilars and add floral arrangements on top...

We did tall clear vases down the isle
ended up cutting the petals on the ground
(still love the look, it just seemed over priced)

051261%20-%200324.jpg

Those look stunning!! :lovestruc

I wish i had a better pic to share....Rose did a great job with the arrangements (they were also our centerpieces, smaller version of the vase though)

Check Out My Tr For Picts, But We Did Gel Filled Cylinders Different Heights, With Flower Petals Floating In It W/ Candle On Top And Votives And Flowers Petals On Table At Head Of Wp. Looked Very Nice And Not Too Expensive,
I Got Fake Flower Petals On Ebay, For My Flower Girl To Drop In The 3 Shades Of My Wedding.

This is a great thread. Thanks for sharing everyone!

I have a few questions:

Can you get Aisle Runners through Disney too? How much is that? (I assume expensive and not many options lol)

If you buy a runner through an outside company, how long is it supposed to be?

What about just rose petals? How much would petals be through Disney?

sunsh1ne, That photoshopped picture shows an amazing setup! Any idea how much that would've cost with the pillars and two rows of petals?

This was the inspiration pic for my WP decor:
Extreme1.jpg

This was my actual decor:
PavilionwithCandlesrunnerpetals.jpg

From my floral BEO:

Rental Equipment:
4 triple cylinder sets $15 each - $60
22 – 22” Cylinders $15 each - $330
22 – 10.5 cylinders $5 each – $110.00
Total Rental - $500.00

4 - Triple cylinder set with water and a floating candle. Add Milano fuchsia, orange and green rose petals to float in with the candle. Break up cylinder sets and scatter on the altar – $5.75 - $23.00
Scatter Coordinating colors of rose petals down the altar $25.00
22- 22" cylinders with water and a floating candle. Float coordinating colors of rose petals in with the candle - $10.75 – 236.50
22 – 10.5” cylinders with water and a floating candle. Float coordinating colors of rose petals in with the candle $8.25 - $181.50
Scatter moderate amount of coordinating colors of rose petals to frame both sides of the aisle - $350.00
White Vellum Aisle Runner - $75.00

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter