WOWee - planing an Aug trip - SW - 8/22 WGA fares sold out

ILoveMyDVC

DIS Veteran
Just a few weeks ago, the mid August fares weren't up.

AS soon as they opened, I grabbed a ticket PVD - MCO.

Stunned to see today that the MCO-PVD wanna get a way fares are already sold out for 6/8 flights.

Going to have to alter the plans fast - we have guests 'banking' on getting decent fares.

Must have been a computer glitch when you looked as flight 3388 still has WGA (all 3 flights do actually) and is $101 which is pretty good. The other two flights are $175. I wonder if a group is traveling this day and filled up planes early?

Must have been a computer glitch when you looked as flight 3388 still has WGA (all 3 flights do actually) and is $101 which is pretty good. The other two flights are $175. I wonder if a group is traveling this day and filled up planes early?
I am still seeing the same fares- only less. The date was 8/22 MCO to PVD - the 6/8 (meant 6 of 8 flights, sorry)

The WGA fares are now only available on ONE flight from MCO - PVD on 8/22

Freaked out

The 22nd for MCO to PVD does seem to be pretty popular. One thing to consider is TPA to PVD as an alternative. If you have a few people flying the cost for a one way rental from WDW to TPA shouldn't be too high and that route has a non-stop for $115. The other alternative would be to add a day usually, but Sunday doesn't look much better.

I found the same thing for 8/15 out of Manchester, NH. Something must be going on around that time!

Most of the flights from ISP to MCO during 8/21-8/24 are sold out of WGA fares. This usually happens and then they re-appear eventually at some point.

Scared my guests tonight into purchasing JetBlue tickets from Worcester (their home city) for 337.00 RT

And tonight I caved. Purchased 175 fare home on a 9:25 morning flight. UGH I WILL be miserable trying to get up; pack; return the rental and wait in the security line at MCO. 5:00 wake up call is NOT a vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter