wow! weather at disney

disneypookies

Mouseketeer
must be great to be at disney today! Its in the 40's 50's.. and for someone from Miami, I would LOVE to be at Disney today!

It's snowing in Pittsburgh and MIL called me from WDW on Friday and said it was in the 90s. I was pretty jealous!! :)

Then again, I'd love to be in Disney any day! :)

Great? brrrrr!!!!! I think we matched the record low for this time of the year.

I actually turned the seat warmers in my car this morning. I don't remember the last time I used them.

David R said:
Great? brrrrr!!!!! I think we matched the record low for this time of the yet.

I actually turned the seat warmers in my car this morning. I don't remember the last time I used them.

Brrrr! Indeed! hehe but im so use to this 90-95 degree weather with tons of humidity that when the cold comes around, I go nuts!

Walking through the breezers right now at epcot would probably... "popsiclize" me?

OK, I will say that it is indeed a nice break from the heat we've had lately. It was nice to open the windows for a bit last evening.

phisigprincess said:
It's snowing in Pittsburgh and MIL called me from WDW on Friday and said it was in the 90s. I was pretty jealous!! :)

Then again, I'd love to be in Disney any day! :)

trade places? I've never seen snowfall. Just beaming UV rays.. :rolleyes:

High of 45 in Michigan today. At least the sun is out today. We have had such a rainy and cool fall.

Enjoy your weather down in Florida. As much as I would like to be down there, I enjoy our change in weather with the seasons.

It's currently 42 here and supposed to go to a high of 45.

Our first day in the park this sunday, back home it is supposed to go to a high of 35. It steadily drops from there. Monday is supposed to be a high of 26.

I think I'll take the 75 forecasted for Saturday in Orlando instead. ;)

Wish i was at Disney now! its only 47 here in NY today. I really hate when it starts to get cold now. Have to stay here because we have a family business. When I was younger I loved to ski, so the cold didnt bother me, but now in my 40s cold weather just makes me mad! :furious:

Low 40s and raining here in the Seattle area today!
We just got home from WDW two days ago! The weather was hot and humid, but I loved the heat! :sunny: Could have done without quite so much humidity, though! We spent A LOT of money on bottled water!
Can't complain about the rain in Seattle too much, as we have had a gorgeous fall so far!

I'm in Orlando and the weather is so nice :cool1: As a new jerseyian, this is a nice change

Southern California Here... Lovin' the weather. Was in the high 80s yesterday and going to be the low 80s today. Low humidity, sunny skies - perfect :)

We had a hard frost last night and I had to scrape my windshield in order to take my DD to school this a.m. Will be at WDW tomorrow afternoon. Anything will still seem warm compared to what I'm used to.

We were at Disney last week and had record breaking heat. 93 degrees with 90% humidity. The high's broke records 3 of 7 days we were there.

disneypookies said:
must be great to be at disney today! Its in the 40's 50's.. and for someone from Miami, I would LOVE to be at Disney today!

From Miami Too :wave: Wish the weather was cool like this last week @ Disney when I went!

It's warmed up a bit but it's still too cold for my liking. 65 degrees right now. Nice under the sun for the most part, but not when the wind comes.

Back to the 70s tomorrow and then to a more normal 80s for this time of the year. Aahhhh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter