WOW!!! Tink meet-n-greet???!!!!

littlelambie

Mouseketeer
I didn't even know this existed!!! How long has this been open? If it is in the Ariel meeting spot, where can you see Ariel? We leave May 3.

It's open since I think maybe November of last year?

And yes, it's where Ariel's meet-n-greet used to be.
I'm pretty sure as of now the only place you can find Ariel is with some of the other Princesses in DCA at her restaurant .

yes, it is in the new pixie hollow, located where there used to be a spot to meet ariel. in december we met silvermist and tinkerbell. :goodvibes

i am not sure if you can meet ariel at the princess fantasy faire, but of course she is always at the princess character meal in DCA.

Yep, you can meet Ariel in her very pretty teal dress (aka human form) at PFF in Fantasyland. The princesses rotate, so there's no guarantee when she will be there.

It opened end of Oct. DD and I wanted to do it, but it was ALWAYS 2+ hour wait to meet her everytime we asked the CM, so we opted out of waiting that long.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter