WOW, those were the days!!!

WDW Poly Princess

Needs a Disney Fix
I was just reading my old trip report from May 2001, and came across something I thought you guys would get a kick out of! We were wandering the World Showcase, and randomly decided to eat at Le Cellier.

"We walked in to Le Cellier with no wait, and were seated immediately- yippie!"

My oh my how times change! :rotfl:

That is how our family first found it too. We were touring at Epcot and felt hungry when we were around Canada. We decided to try their restaurant since we were so hungry. Funny, huh?!?! That was 6 years ago.

I have to agree, we were there September 2002 and we walked in no wait and had the place practically to ourselves.

WDW Poly Princess said:
I was just reading my old trip report from May 2001, and came across something I thought you guys would get a kick out of! We were wandering the World Showcase, and randomly decided to eat at Le Cellier.

"We walked in to Le Cellier with no wait, and were seated immediately- yippie!"

My oh my how times change! :rotfl:

And how :sad2: I've been trying everyday for weeks to get an ADR. We decided on a last minute trip before school begins up North.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter