Wow! Overly-enthusiastic mousekeeper?...

stinkerbelle

In a #10 sort of way?<br><font color=green>Sometim
or are we just really good tippers? Check out these cute towel animals from the lovely mousekeepers we had at the Caribbean Beach resort!

8_27_06313.jpg

8_27_06314.jpg

8_27_06311.jpg

(and for the record...they all STAYED at the Caribbean Beach...heheh...we left them in our window when we checked out this morning...)

Both!

They are hard to learn to do and you got really lucky!!

Glad you had pixie dust!

Tiffer said:
Both!

They are hard to learn to do and you got really lucky!!

Glad you had pixie dust!

hehe..thanks!

yeah...that cat just amazed us...was the most intricate towel animal we'd ever seen!

Those are so cute!!! :goodvibes

And incidently, the ONLY towel animal we've ever gotten from any Disney resort was also at CBR!! :teeth:

(Of course we've gotten tons of them on the Disney cruises....lol)

The cat is the cutest I've seen since the hanging monkey on our DCL cruise. Yay for a talented and fun-loving Mousekeeper. :thumbsup2

We've had the swan a couple of times, none of the others, and that cat is just beautiful!!

Caltha said:
They are fantastic, but how much did you tip each day?????

$5 usually...

we actually forgot one day...and we had to track down a mousekeeping cart to tip them! (we had a fishing excursion EARLY Friday morning, had no change on us, and figured we'd be back in time to tip...we got back by like 10:30 and our room was already done!)

Very nice. I think it depends on the Mousekeeper that you get.

But it is very nice of them to do this. One year (we had bought lots of Stuffed animals at the parks) and we set them up so our Mousekeeper could enjoy. :goodvibes

they are all soo cute, the cat is really cute, but I kinda like the lady bug too :)

madcat said:
they are all soo cute, the cat is really cute, but I kinda like the lady bug too :)

hmm...we thought it was a turtle! heheh

Very nice. I think it depends on the Mousekeeper that you get.

It is totally dependent on which Maid you get. Nothing to do with tips, generous or lack of.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter