Wow, NYE at Disney Dining sounds $$$!

Beezle2

Hi-Yah!
Was booking for NYE and wanted California Grill..found out they are having a $685 a person (?) event. I hope I heard that wrong and maybe it's per couple as it's not even a sit down meal. Tried for Narcossee's (sp) second and heard they are having a $385 per person event but it is a sit down meal. They lost me at octopus though, not a fan.

So looks like our 20th anniversary meal will be at Artist's Point :) Never been there before but I do love the Wilderness Lodge at Christmas!

Yes, those are accurate per-person prices. California Grill even had a cash bar last year, so that price only included one glass of champagne. I think you'll enjoy Artist Point. It's one of my favorites.

I agree, those are accurate prices. I remember it being discussed on here last year. I don't remember if anyone actually attended the event though.

We ran into the same issue! Currently booked in Epcot instead. Too steep for us however would love to read a review from someone.

Artist Point is an excellent place for an Anniversary dinner--very romantic and out of the way--and great at Xmas--I can't wait--going 12/10 to 12/20---all those Xmas decorations around WDW!

We are having NYE dinner at the Yachtsman. I think you will be very happy with Artist Point; so far, it's my favorite signature on property.

I have never heard of those events! But that is crazy pricing! We will be having NYE dinner at 1900 Park Fare. We decided instead of fighting with the crowds we are going to do the countdown at Grand Floridian on the beach... hopefully cooking smores if they have it late that night!

New Prices Effective 12/31/2015 Adult: $625, Child: $625
Payment Methods Accepted: Visa, American Express, Master Card, Diners Club Card, Disney's Visa Credit Card, Discover, JCB
Price Includes Tax and Gratuity
The California Grill will be hosting an elegant and festive event with a variety of food, beverage, and view of fireworks.
One seating: 8:00pm
Dinner jacket is required for men ( tie optional) and dress or pants ensemble for women.
This gala is a dine-around style event with food stations setup throughout the restaurant.
  • A complimentary Call Brand Bar is available in addition to wine poured by the glass up until midnight.
  • An evening of entertainment including Characters; Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Baby New Year - subject to change without notice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter