• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wow, NOAA is Hot, New TS behind Fred

Morning,

Yes Fred is hanging in there and looking to be heading to the Canary Islands, if it doesn't fall apart.

The Pacific at one point this summer had 8 storms going on!

Hope your ankle is better JLM.

AKK

You're going to drive yourself crazy if you do this with every disturbance that comes off the coast of Africa. :)
The reason I watch weather, is number one....I study it as part as my major in Grad school..second....I want weather on my trip! Unlike most who want sunny nice weather, I want to see storms! So it will not " drive me crazy" it's sheer excitement over the possibility there could be a system!

Cruising to Hawaii soon, must admit I never gave tropical storms a thought before booking. Perhaps I should have, but too late now, we are booked and nearly ready to cruise!

The reason I watch weather, is number one....I study it as part as my major in Grad school..second....I want weather on my trip! Unlike most who want sunny nice weather, I want to see storms! So it will not " drive me crazy" it's sheer excitement over the possibility there could be a system!
Nice. Hopefully, you get your wish and you are struck by a class 5 hurricane; however, it only impacts you and not the other passengers and crew members and doesn't do any harm to the ship. How's your wrist? Is it better?

MUN

There is nothing that can take the body and mind on a adventure ride like storm at sea.......When your on watch on the bridge and the vessel is rolling and pitching, seas over the bow. The spray in your face, the vessel.

AKK

There is nothing quite like watching a big thunderstorm on the horizon from the deck of a cruise ship, just mesmerizing!

You still might drive yourself crazy. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter