Wow no one wants it yet...

mr_good

Earning My Ears
Well I guess it has not hit the wire(so to speak) yet but yesterday DL CM pin came out LE3000 and it is the 3 Hitchicking Ghosts in front of the HM from Disneyland. I do have one to trade and I am sure this is going to be one of the big ones fast... a few things I am looking for is the DLP PTP or something of that type make me an offer.
Sorry I don't have a pic of it to put up but the ghosts actully tilt back and forth.

I don't have anything in that league to trade.

But I just wanted to say . . . Nice to see you around the board again. :D

Remember . . . Tomorrow is November 7th . . . only one month left to get ready for your half-birthday!;)

Thank you for the welcome back...I think I might be a bit high in my hopes but shoot for the moon and hope to grab a star on the way down. I also have a few other of the newer CM pins from DL along with all my old ones that I am not sure if they are still up on pin pics....

incoming - never hurts to shoot for the moon.

I will e-mail both of you later today thanks for the fast work:-) Now if I could only get all the other PTP that have come out in the past few months. Anyone have a check list of all that is out there with PTP symbols on it?

Jeremiah. Nice to see you posting again :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter