WOW MK open till 3am on July 3rd

HWY20RIDE4MYSON

Mouseketeer
Anyone plan on staying late???? Were staying at DWL I'm assuming the Shuttles and Boat will run late as well? Has any of you stayed at the park that long and were you able to get up early the next day? lol not sure I wanna stay out to late since July 4th will be crowded as well

Anyone plan on staying late???? Were staying at DWL I'm assuming the Shuttles and Boat will run late as well? Has any of you stayed at the park that long and were you able to get up early the next day? lol not sure I wanna stay out to late since July 4th will be crowded as well

In the past, it has been open until as late as (EARLY as?) 4AM.

(And, of course, that's not counting the times MK was open over 24 hours, straight.)

We are going to try it. Planning on watching fireworks from the poly and then wandering over to MK to last as long as we can. Lol.

We are going to try it. Planning on watching fireworks from the poly and then wandering over to MK to last as long as we can. Lol.

Awesome well Gooluck!! My son is 6 he allways likes to stay till the end but not sure about that late and I know it will be HOT!!! Were gna give it all we got though!! lol

I can't imagine that very many little ones would be wide awake at 3am and ready to go for rope drop just a few hours afterward--if you stayed in the park until 3, you probably wouldn't get back to your room much before 4 and I assume parks open at 8 or 9 a.m., meaning that you would have to be at a bus stop by 7-8 depending to guarantee rope drop...doable with just adults or teenagers, but not so much with cranky-prone children, IMO.

Love early morning hours. We never do rope drop...too hot!

We are planning to stay as late as possible. The day before is an "off" day for us so we should be well rested and the day after is an "off" day so I plan on sleeping as late as I want :). Hopefully I will last a long time.

Should be fun for sure. Little guy will probably fall asleep in the stroller but that's ok. I am sure we have no plans on making a rope drop on Thursday. I think we are either going to wander AK for a bit or just hit a water park. Kind of winging Thursday a little since we will be up so late on Wednesday.

Sounds like we'll be wandering with you! We've got the same plan.

Excellent. :) we have 5pm Wednesday ADR at O'hana and then just going to hang around maybe resort hop the monorail line for a while after dinner eventually landing back at the poly.

Excellent. :) we have 5pm Wednesday ADR at O'hana and then just going to hang around maybe resort hop the monorail line for a while after dinner eventually landing back at the poly.

Hey, that's our plan too! We have a reservation at Kona.

We will be there as late as we can stand! We have the Fireworks Dessert Party that night and do not plan on getting to the park until then so hopefully we'll be well rested and be able to last until the wee hours!! Worried about crowds and heat but super excited just the same!

We will be there as late as we can stand! We have the Fireworks Dessert Party that night and do not plan on getting to the park until then so hopefully we'll be well rested and be able to last until the wee hours!! Worried about crowds and heat but super excited just the same!

Were very excited to. Wishes alone is awesome but I know the 3rd and 4th they go crazy on the fireworks=)

I can't imagine that very many little ones would be wide awake at 3am and ready to go for rope drop just a few hours afterward--if you stayed in the park until 3, you probably wouldn't get back to your room much before 4 and I assume parks open at 8 or 9 a.m., meaning that you would have to be at a bus stop by 7-8 depending to guarantee rope drop...doable with just adults or teenagers, but not so much with cranky-prone children, IMO.

I don't know how many of them were able to easily get up the next morning, but the Sunday before Memorial Day (Monday) MK was open until 2 a.m. for EMH, and there were many (to me, shockingly many) little kids there right up until 2. They all seemed a lot more awake than their parents, too!

I've done it a few times. I've been there at 3 or 4am before. You will not make rope drop the next day LOL but we did get up and keep going the next day in the parks. It's a fun experience to do once or twice but it does wear you out.

Yes, back in March MK was open until 1am with EMH until 3am. We stayed until after 3, went back to the hotel for a nap, then went to AK for its morning EMH at 7am.

We didn't spend much time in the parks either day. MK from about 10pm to 3am; AK from 7am until 11am. Long periods of rest before and after.

It was fun, especially watching the sun rise at AK, but I doubt we'll do anything like that again.

Jim

We LOVE being in the parks late and have done many 1am, 2am and 3am nights at MK. We are looking at end of Sept-Oct this year and am disappointed that the latest closing is 12am and that is only on 1 or 2 nights at MK. There is no Epcot and DHS till 12am, like we are used to. Also, AK closes at 5 or 6, whereas we are used to it closing at 7 or 8. BUT we will get to do MNSSHP and F&W for the first time, so that's a plus :thumbsup2 Guess we will have to get into gear this year and not take our sweet time and arrive at the parks at 3 or 4pm, like we usually do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter