Wow, its quiet on the board

Yankeegal5

I love VMK will miss it 4ever i
Wow. even though i'm so sick of pirate threads there is nothing interesting to read on here , all we can talk about is how the quest was lets start a good conversation guys.:goodvibes :dance3: :flower3: :grouphug:

Wow. even though i'm so sick of pirate threads there is nothing interesting to read on here , all we can talk about is how the quest was lets start a good conversation guys.:goodvibes :dance3: :flower3: :grouphug:

**criket** **criket**
LOL IT IS QUIET!
Hmm.. I'll fix that
**screams really loud** MUAHAHAHAHHAMUAHAHAHAHHA!MUAHAHAHAHHAMUAHAHAHAHHAMUAHAHAHAHHAMUAHAHAHAHHAMUAHAHAHAHHAMUAHAHAHAHHAMUAHAHAHAHHAMUAHAHAHAHHAMUAHAHAHAHHAMUAHAHAHAHHAMUAHAHAHAHHAMUAHAHAHAHHAMUAHAHAHAHHA :scared1:

LOL did that help?
Just Keep Swimming
--- FayeMarie

did i keep saying, " i am zombie sitting on your jewel.ray " or just plain,
" zombie "

?

**criket** **criket**
LOL IT IS QUIET!
Hmm.. I'll fix that
**screams really loud** MUAHAHAHAHHAMUAHAHAHAHHA!MUAHAHAHAHHAMUAHAHAHAHHAMUAHAHAHAHHAMUAHAHAHAHHAMUAHAHAHAHHAMUAHAHAHAHHAMUAHAHAHAHHAMUAHAHAHAHHAMUAHAHAHAHHAMUAHAHAHAHHAMUAHAHAHAHHAMUAHAHAHAHHAMUAHAHAHAHHA :scared1:

LOL did that help?
Just Keep Swimming
--- FayeMarie

:rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter