WOW - I just sold my old gold........

Is this only for Americans? If so, does anyone know a place in Canada? I have found some items and would love to get money for them. Thanks

I'm not sure, but you can check the goldfellow website. If it isn't available in Canada, I think it would restrict you when you're trying to print a shipping label.

Okay, so I am pretty nervous about doing this. I think I will have a fair amount of stuff once I go through my jewelry box. Everyone thinks this is legit and has gotten ther money --right? Not alot of promises for the $$ from goldfellow and then no $$-right?

I just dont have the energy to track down places arpund here who might do this, so I am hoping you all can make me feel more confident about this!!!

I received my call from USGB around 8:30 last night. My payout is $582.91 for 5 bracelets and 1 thin necklace with charm. They received my items last Wed., 3/18.

I believe the gentleman's name was Gene and he was extremely kind. He asked if the payout was what I expected, and I replied that I'm satisfied. He also asked how I heard about him and I replied Disboards.

Thanks again to the OP for posting this. I'm pondering whether I want to treat myself to either an IPhone or a pair of diamond stud earrings with my found money!

I just got my brand new IPOD TOUCH today with my money. IT IS SO COOL. I never would have splurged on myself otherwise. I used Goldfellow the first time and they were excellent and FAST!

I even have money left to go buy some cool accessories!

I do have another package in at USGB and they received it 3/20 so I am still waiting on that.

I want to let everyone know about my terrific experience with US Goldbuyers. I sent my stuff in on Friday. Got a friendly call from them this moning with my settlement. About $600. I'm so pleased. They're mailing me a check! I can't see how anyone is having problems with them. They've been super professional and quick!

I want to do this, and actually already have my gold ready, but I just can't decide between GF and USGB. Who is currently paying more. Is GB still doing an extra 10% for DIS members? Does paypal take off paypal fees for this transaction?

I am using this money to fund my DH's anniversary present that I have already bought LOL! He just doesn't know I bought it yet and I want to pay for it.

I have a couple of questions for those of you who have used US GoldBuyers:

1. I noticed on the website that it says to give them a call and a carrier will bring you the supplies that you need to ship your items. If I were to call now, from work, would they just leave it at my door at home?

2. I have several items that have stones in them. What has everyone else done with their stones? Should I try and get them out, or just leave them in? (I have some earring that I could probably get the stones out of pretty easily, but I have a ring that has several bagette diamonds that I won't be able to get out...what should I do with this?)

Thanks in advance!

I think all the previous posts answers your questions

Okay, so I am pretty nervous about doing this. I think I will have a fair amount of stuff once I go through my jewelry box. Everyone thinks this is legit and has gotten ther money --right? Not alot of promises for the $$ from goldfellow and then no $$-right?

I just dont have the energy to track down places arpund here who might do this, so I am hoping you all can make me feel more confident about this!!!

I just called USGB and they are still not taking any new business right now. Bummer.

Darn it!:headache: Oh well, maybe they will get caught up and start taking new business soon. I'm going to keep checking back, and I'll post here if and when they do so!

I want to do this, and actually already have my gold ready, but I just can't decide between GF and USGB. Who is currently paying more. Is GB still doing an extra 10% for DIS members? Does paypal take off paypal fees for this transaction?

I am using this money to fund my DH's anniversary present that I have already bought LOL! He just doesn't know I bought it yet and I want to pay for it.

yes, paypal charges a fee and you also have to wait a few days for the payment to clear. since its a 'check' Your better off just having the physical check mailed to you.

Yes, still an extra 10% for dis members.

i sent my package off to Gold Fellow yesterday afternoon.

Super easy! Printed the Fedex label & packing slip. Went to Fedex & put the zip lock & paperwork in a Fedex small box & put the label in a clear sleeve. You can track your package on the Gold Fellow website. They should have it by tomorrow.

This so cool! I feel like I have just found money! Can't wait to see what the offer is!!

My mom has a bunch of silver ware -- goldfellow takes that too if im not mistaken by looking at their site? Im thinking of just going with them instead of waiting for USGB. And GF ships back free, right? Just want to make sure Im reading things properly. Have the payouts been comparable to USGB and how do you get the extra 10% for being a DIS member? THANKS

Everyone be careful with your gold items that you are keeping. Because of the increase in the value of gold there have been a lot of robberies in our area. They are going straight for the jewelry and not touching any electronics or anything else

My mom has a bunch of silver ware -- goldfellow takes that too if im not mistaken by looking at their site? Im thinking of just going with them instead of waiting for USGB. And GF ships back free, right? Just want to make sure Im reading things properly. Have the payouts been comparable to USGB and how do you get the extra 10% for being a DIS member? THANKS

I would like to know this alos, have not seen about 10% for disers !!

I just called USGB and they are still not taking any new business right now. Bummer.

Thanks for this info. I sent an e-mail last week and received one back stating they are very busy and will get back to me. I have been calling almost everyday but haven't been able to speak to anyone.

I'm anxious to get my stuff sent so I printed out all the shipping information from the Goldfellow website. I plan to run to Kinko's as soon as DH gets home from work.

I would like to know this alos, have not seen about 10% for disers !!

I went back several pages as im anxious to get this out - others have just written on the packing slip that they are dis members, that is what I did, with my dis name.

okay, I got in under the wire with USGB, I sent it yesterday and it was recieved today! (Signed for by gene).

According to my scale, I had about 3.7 ounces, of mostly 14k. That is apprx. 75 DWT of gold, and gold is up today, back up to $950 an ounce right now.
I know what I should get according to their website..so I will post an update
when I get the call!! :goodvibes

Has anyone in the NJ / NY area sold any of their gold
If you have can you post where you did or send me a pm

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter