Wow... dog is going to get a vacation too!!

BitsnBearsMom

<font color=green>We sure are lucky that way<br><f
Just started calling Kennels to check them out and get some prices... called the one that my brother uses and where his dogs will end up the same week as Cricket. Wow... He will get 1 walk per day, 1 play session per day, let out every 3 hrs, a frozen yogurt and cookies doggie sundae, brushing every day and a bath before coming home all for $33 a day!! They will even let Cricket out with my brother's younger dog for a play time and try and keep them near eachother.

Anyone know of any other kennels in the Burlington/Guelph area? The only one I've called so far is Holly's Pride in Burlington.

This is just as bad as trying to find daycare for a baby!! :rotfl2: :lmao:

Dh told me I'm crazy for worrying about it already. He even had enough nerve to tell me I am an 'anal planner' :lmao: :rolleyes: :rotfl: He just doesn't realize we only have 8 months to go!! :rotfl2: :rolleyes: :rolleyes2

Sorry but I have a good one in the Toronto Area!

Parker Pet Care!

Never too early to book! You would be surprised just how busy they get!

janet

I have heard good thing about Holly's Pride. We didn't end up using them because we found something closer to home ( NW Mississauga). This is a link to the place we used :http://redwoodpetresort.com/ . They are in Milton.

Our dog had a good time there and came home happy and healthy.

Nancy

HI, I have been a lurker here for a few weeks ( just planned our first WDW vacation,yay!) When I saw your post I had to reply. Do not hesitate to use Hollys Pride..they are wonderful. My sister works there (Steph). She took my daughter there Xmas day to help prepare the turkey dinners for the doggies.
You will have no worries(okay maybe some if your anything like me and your dog is your baby :lovestruc ). Did you go for a tour and see the facility. They have special rooms(higher price) with t.v.'s.....lol.Any more questions and I'll be happy to try to answer them for you.

Great.... sure does ease my mind to get a good review!

My brother will have his 2 dogs and sil's mom will have her dog and 2 cats there as well at the same time. Between the 2 houses we will have 4 dogs and 2 cats for them!!

I'll be going on a tour next time I get down to visit my brother as he lives in Burlington!

We're looking into kennels right now as well in the Barrie area though....both our dogs are old (14 almost 15 in march) and no one wants to looking after them anymore (family that is) because it's a bit of a risky business. Our chihuahua is on heart meds 4 times daily and our big standard poodle is very arthritic and on depometron so they need some specialized care. Other than that they are happy, cookie eatin,tail waggin babies. If anyone has any info for me that would be great, I am running out of time (march 18 of to boardwalk for 2 weeks!) :paw: :dog: :cat:

Scratch 42,

Please share your experiences with boarding at Parker Pet Care. Have you been using them long? What are the staff & facilities like? TIA!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter