• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wow! 2009 Disney Room Discounts!

Shawn429

Mouseketeer
Wow! $49 a night for value? $99 for moderate? :thumbsup2

Too bad these rates weren't around in 2007 when I actually had the money to go on several quick trips a year! It does make me more likely to possibly book a quick one or two night stay though :banana:

How about the rest of you?

Where is the 49.00 rate? All I see is 82 for value, and 149 for mods.

Certainly a good deal if you are only Sun through Thur, but weekends are rack rate. For us, the 4/3 deal still comes out being a better discount.

If you click on the second link above it takes you to WDWs page with a special pkg deal with the lower rates.

I do not see any 49.00 a night rooms, I see 89 & 99 a night. Why do people put false info on here?????

The second link has it, but some are expired...

Select Disney Value Resorts - Standard Room
For stays most Sunday through Thursday nights during the travel dates below:
● $49 per night, plus tax 02/05-02/12/09
● $74 per night, plus tax 02/16-04/02/09

Select Disney Moderate Resorts - Standard Room
● $94 per night, plus tax 02/05-02/12/09
● $124 per night, plus tax 02/16-04/02/09

I don't see this either?:confused3 I would love that rate b/c I just got permission to extend our vacation!!:cool1:

This was originally posted in December. No false info was posted, someone just posted on an old thread.

The second link has it, but some are expired...

Select Disney Value Resorts - Standard Room
● $49 per night, plus tax 02/05-02/12/09
● $74 per night, plus tax 02/16-04/02/09

Select Disney Moderate Resorts - Standard Room
● $94 per night, plus tax 02/05-02/12/09
● $124 per night, plus tax 02/16-04/02/09

Those dates are long gone :-(

I do not see any 49.00 a night rooms, I see 89 & 99 a night. Why do people put false info on here?????

Perhaps you should read the original information carefully before accusing people of putting false information here. This thread was started back in December and the dates listed are for Feb-April of 09.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter