• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wouldn't Disney have my reservations???

TrueEeyore

Dasani Girl
I just tried calling Disney but the lady said since I booked through an agency, she couldn't access my information...But they have it when you check in so what's the difference?
I really didn't want to deal with the agency again because I wasn't happy with the service, so I wanted to go to Disney directly and now they're saying I can't. What should I do?

Disney can tell you the reservation exists but nothing else. You need to deal with the agency since they "own" the reservation until you check in.

Any guest can call Disney and make a new reservation, then cancel the one with the agency (I'd do it asap!).

We've done this before and it worked out great. If you book directly with Disney you will not need to give them a deposit for 14 days (even though they will ask for CC ~ unless you are arriving less than 45 days for a pkg and 30 days for room only), so you'll have 14 days for your other deposit to clear.

If you have a pkg and have pd it off, then it will depend on cancellation fees, if any. Would definitley check into it - no one needs to put up with poor service from a TA - it is service industry, no service, no business! ;)

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter