Would You, Under These Circumstances...?

SuperTink

Magic Memory Keeper
Get the DDP? For people who like to caculate and such:

We did the DDP this December and liked it, but felt we had too much food. We also felt a little stressed trying to plan around the meals. We could have easily passed on most of appetizers, desserts, and snacks. Since it was a short stay, we would have done OK on counter service and grocery store breakfasts (mostly). But when we did go to the TS meals we realize we were getting excellent value for *those* days.

We plan on going back next year and may get by without the plan EXCEPT we do want at least 2 TS meals over what will be a 4 day stay. One of those meals will be a character meal for 5 adults (even though 2 will be just 11 years old, sometimes they can eat well). The kids also like SciFi dinner, so that counts as a TS meal. Everything else we could "wing".

So do you think it's worth it? :upsidedow

I think it is different for every group. My husband and I eat three meals a day at least two are sit down and our average Disney Dinner without alcohol, we don't drink, is about $100. just for that one meal so is it worth it for us You betcha. Even paying for sit down breakfasts. Only you know how much you normally would spend on meals if not on the plan, that should be your guide.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter